Author Topic: Rep. Boebert Introduces Bill to Prevent Proposed $450,000 Payments to Illegal Immigrants  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Boebert Introduces Bill to Prevent Proposed $450,000 Payments to Illegal Immigrants

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 22 Nov 2021

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is introducing a measure to prevent taxpayer dollars from being spent in settlement payments to illegal immigrants stemming from litigation against the federal government.

Boebert said in a statement:

In Biden’s America, it is better to be a criminal than a law enforcement officer. Border Patrol agents may be fired because of Biden’s vaccine mandate for federal employees, but illegal aliens get a free pass into our country and could receive a $450,000 check.

For contrast, the highest-paid Border Patrol agents make less than half that in yearly salary after 20 years of service. I’ve had enough of the Biden regime’s madness, so I introduced the We’re Not Paying You to Break Our Laws Act to restore sanity and the rule of law. We should be putting Americans first, not criminals!

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/22/rep-boebert-introduces-bill-to-prevent-proposed-450000-payments-to-illegal-immigrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Wrap your mind around this.

We actually need someone in Washington to propose a bill to prevent nearly a half a million dollars to be paid out to people who crossed our borders and broke our laws
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Wrap your mind around this.

We actually need someone in Washington to propose a bill to prevent nearly a half a million dollars to be paid out to people who crossed our borders and broke our laws

Not only who "crossed our borders and broke our laws" but who, by the very act of crossing, broke our laws.