Author Topic: ‘I’ll Burn the Building Down’: Man in NYC Allegedly Says What He’ll Do to Jewish Bagel Shop if it Fl  (Read 144 times)

rangerrebew

‘I’ll Burn the Building Down’: Man in NYC Allegedly Says What He’ll Do to Jewish Bagel Shop if it Flies Flag of Israel
Western Journal

Published 1 hour ago

on November 21, 2021

By Jack Davis, The Western Journal

As anti-Semitism flares across America, a bagel shop in the heart of New York City reportedly has been threatened for flying an Israeli flag.

The Jewish-owned Bagels & Co. in Queens recorded with security cameras the incident, in which a customer came in off the street and made a demand.

“Remove those Israeli flags and shut the business down or I’ll burn the building down,” he allegedly told the employees of the shop, according to WABC-TV.

The man recorded the incident on his phone as he made the threat.

https://flagandcross.com/ill-burn-the-building-down-man-in-nyc-allegedly-says-what-hell-do-to-jewish-bagel-shop-if-it-flies-flag-of-israel/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they want to fly an Israeli flag,they need to take their asses to Israel.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

If they want to fly an Israeli flag,they need to take their asses to Israel.
Yeah!
And the same with the Canadian Flag ... or the Mexican Flag ... or the Chinese Flag ... or the Spanish Flag ... or the Italian Flag ... or any flag except American Flag <-which we can't fly these days because American Communists call it "racist"

We should sterilize America of all flags! Make America a bland nothing sterile country, with no flags at all!!

BAN FLAGS!! BAN THE FLAGS!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah!
And the same with the Canadian Flag ... or the Mexican Flag ... or the Chinese Flag ... or the Spanish Flag ... or the Italian Flag ... or any flag except American Flag <-which we can't fly these days because American Communists call it "racist"

We should sterilize America of all flags! Make America a bland nothing sterile country, with no flags at all!!

BAN FLAGS!! BAN THE FLAGS!!

240B

Damn shame multi-culturalism never seems to include American culture.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
240B

Damn shame multi-culturalism never seems to include American culture.
It is my opinion that you are incorrect. America is home base for the world. You cannot go anywhere on Earth where America is not represented, in one way or another.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.