Author Topic: If the Rittenhouse Trial Made You Angry, What’s Happening Now Should Infuriate You  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If the Rittenhouse Trial Made You Angry, What’s Happening Now Should Infuriate You

Jackson P. Chamberlain
    November 21, 2021

I’d ask you to pardon the following rant, but the fact is it’s time to stop pussyfooting around. Some things just need to be said, period.

We aren’t looking at a political divide in America. We aren’t witnessing a “lack of empathy”, or “racial tensions”, or “identity politics”, or any of the other tired, sorry nonsense constantly offered up to explain the idiocy we see all around us these days. I’ll even go so far as to say we aren’t witnessing agitation purposefully sown by the “elites” to “divide and conquer” (though it certainly started out that way).

What we are seeing, plainly put, is whole-cloth insanity. I’m not using that word figuratively; I mean one hundred percent, bona-fide, men in white coats with butterfly nets, and it’s now clearly affected such a huge percentage of the world population that there is no coming back from it. These people are legit crazy, and the level of nutso is reaching fava beans and nice Chianti proportions.

You saw the same trial I did, not that anyone needed to see the whole trial because any fifteen minute portion of it was more than sufficient to prove that Kyle Rittenhouse was a victim and the scumbags he offed deserved every part of what they got. Did you know that the jury wasn’t informed about any of their criminal past?

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/11/21/if-the-rittenhouse-trial-made-you-angry-whats-happening-now-should-infuriate-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IMHO, what we are seeing now is the death throes of Communism in America.  Hard to see that at the moment but that's what I think never-the-less.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
IMHO, what we are seeing now is the death throes of Communism in America.  Hard to see that at the moment but that's what I think never-the-less.

I agree @Bigun with that assessment. They are making a desperate grab, in part because I think the globalists have told them they will get this country under control or they will be left behind.

Not going so well right now, and most of America is not on their side.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

:crossed:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade Bigun proclaimed:
"what we are seeing now is the death throes of Communism in America.  Hard to see that at the moment but that's what I think never-the-less."

No, Comrade Bigun.

For the communists, it is a process of "two steps forward, one step back".
The Party makes continual, if slow, progress forward.
That progress may not always be as rapid as during the past year, but it is embedded deep enough into the culture as to be intractable.

The Party still has a full year left until the 2022 elections.
Progress will continue until then, and perhaps even afterwards, for The Party will remain in control of the executive branch (and ALL of the government bureaucracies) until at least January 20, 2025.

And by then the underground election apparatus will be brought into play again, in exactly the same states where it was utilized in 2020.
NOT A SINGLE STATE in which the election was controlled, has done much of anything to expose or to thwart the use of "the apparatus" next time 'round.

Even if The Party loses in 2024, it will STILL retain its influence in governmental bureaucracy.
After 100 years of "progress", the tentacles run deep.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Still maintain that the "death throes" is an exaggeration.   It's more like being beaten into a coma.

The hammer was giving the current YUPPIE and twenty-something a taste of "Low taxes brings more revenue to the coffers, with a strong economy"

Donald Trump mirrored what Ronald Reagan gave us a glimpse of...hopefully 'canceling' out the decades of indoctrination they got in the classroom.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald