Author Topic: Kamala’s Collapse By Lloyd Billingsley  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala’s Collapse By Lloyd Billingsley
« on: November 20, 2021, 02:31:07 pm »
Kamala’s Collapse

As Harris polls worse than Joe Biden, a Clintonista contender could be emerging.

By Lloyd Billingsley
November 19, 2021

“It’s hard to miss the specific energy that the White House brings to defend a white man, knowing that Kamala Harris has spent almost a year taking a lot of the hits that the West Wing didn’t want to take themselves.” That was a former aide to Kamala Harris speaking to Edward-Isaac Dovere and Jasmine Wright of CNN. The nearly 5,000-word story, headlined “Exasperation and Dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris’ Frustrating Start As Vice President,” tapped many anonymous sources, but California Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis was willing to go on the record.

“It is natural that those of us who know [Harris], know how much more helpful she can be than she is currently being asked to be,” Kounalakis said. So the real problem is not Harris but Joe Biden. As Sir Bedivere (Terry Jones) of “Holy Grail” fame might say, who is this who is so wise in the ways of politics?

Eleni Kounalakis is the daughter of Angelo Tsakopoulos, a real-estate tycoon with a net worth of $600 million. According to Greek USA Reporter, Angelo is a “top political donor to the Clintons as well as the Democratic Party,” whose “donations to former President Bill Clinton were rewarded with a night in the prestigious Lincoln Bedroom.” In 2013 Tsakopoulos, “confirmed that Hillary Clinton will seek the Democratic nomination in the next presidential election.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/19/kamalas-collapse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Kamala’s Collapse By Lloyd Billingsley
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:44:56 pm »
I mean it's not like she's responsible for Biden being a disaster. He's doing that all by himself.  She's been awful, no doubt about that. But they're both equally dreadful. I don't see how dumping Harris helps Biden. He'll for sure lose a lot of black support.
This is without a doubt the most feckless admin I've ever seen. Nothing comes close.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 11:49:04 pm »
Kamala Harris got her start due to “poontronage” from Democrat queenmaker Willie Brown, who set up his girlfriend (30 years his junior) in lucrative sinecures. This is the woman who, as Dovere and Wright explain, is “a heartbeat away from the presidency” and polling worse than Biden.
Yikes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 12:42:34 pm »
I mean it's not like she's responsible for Biden being a disaster. He's doing that all by himself.  She's been awful, no doubt about that. But they're both equally dreadful. I don't see how dumping Harris helps Biden. He'll for sure lose a lot of black support.
This is without a doubt the most feckless admin I've ever seen. Nothing comes close.

Well. The lady is not black. Her family owned black slaves.

The black community knows this.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 08:44:53 pm »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 12:10:22 am »

Well. The lady is not black. Her family owned black slaves.

The black community knows this.
When it comes to situations like Harris's ancestors, I've seen that the black community does not care one whit about the past. Only unless she were white. But then she wouldn't be where she is if she were white.
It's like Al Sharpton. Sharpton should  be doing hard labor breaking rocks for life for his crimes. The black community is completely oblivious to that.