Author Topic: Dr. Fauci says he expects babies and toddlers will have a COVID-19 vaccine by spring 2022  (Read 1062 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
MEDSCAPE POLL: One in three doctors won't give Covid-19 vaccine to their own kids
How ironic that you mention this because there was another one of those PSA's I heard on the radio while driving (as I awaited the annual playing of "Alice's Restaurant")... it was one of those fake testimonials, where the upshot was "I asked my doctor if his children were getting the vaccine... and he said absolutely."

I wonder what the response would be if the doctor said no... or, likely more common these days, "I don't have children."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ryan Cole is a "crackpot?"

On what do you base this opinion?

(Or does slamming this truth-teller make you feel better about your decision to get injected?  Buyer's Remorse is real.  Embrace it, and seek to remedy the effects of your decision.  Act as if your life depends on it, for it does.)
I find the vaccine of dubious efficacy, but most of the scare tactics being used to discredit it are just as bunk.

When you find yourself in close agreement to Mike Adams and Joseph Mercola, who were both spreading this kind of nonsense before COVID, I have to take any claims with a heavy grain of salt.

Besides, "Ryan Cole" is such a common name that I can't verify his identity. That alone gives me skepticism.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I find the vaccine of dubious efficacy, but most of the scare tactics being used to discredit it are just as bunk.

When you find yourself in close agreement to Mike Adams and Joseph Mercola, who were both spreading this kind of nonsense before COVID, I have to take any claims with a heavy grain of salt.

Besides, "Ryan Cole" is such a common name that I can't verify his identity. That alone gives me skepticism.
Try putting "Dr." In front of it, following his name with "Idaho". A google search led to an entire page of links, including his linked in profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-cole-md-54020389/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

I find the vaccine of dubious efficacy, but AND most of the scare tactics being used to dis credit it are just as bunk.

Fixed.  happy77

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fauci's vaccine is worse than nothing. Hey! you don't get any symptoms!
Then you just become a walking talking spreader, with no symptoms at all.
The 'vaccine' does not STOP covid. Fauci's vaccine SPREADS Covid.
Fauci is the the true DOCTOR OF DEATH. He really is.
Other than Mengele, nobody can compete with him on the number of Deaths on his head.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 07:36:09 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Kelly Victory MD
@DrKellyVictory
Somehow the FDA managed to sort through all relevant data & conduct a thorough and in depth analysis of the findings in order to conclude that the vaccines were safe for 5-11 year olds - IN 108 DAYS - but they need 55 YEARS to release the information to the public. #FactsNotFear
10:23 PM · Nov 18, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Leave our kids the hell alone.

Emma Kenny
@emmakennytv
· 4h

Masks don’t work but they ABSOLUTELY impact on kids development…but no one gives a toss about safeguarding anymore. It seems children have and continue to be sacrificed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Leave our kids the hell alone.
Yep. Make them faceless entities withing the collective, unable to decipher the most fundamental nonverbal communications, nor know what they, themselves, convey--or even look like.  While the sociologists and psychologists will get a ton of papers to satisfy 'publish or perish' requirements to keep university positions, this, too amounts to another enormous experiment in which now, the most vulnerable of our population are turned into lab rats.

I think we have passed the point where through our fear, our collective panic, the actions in our quest to stay healthy are the pathogens which will have the most profound effects.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis