Author Topic: Dr. Fauci says he expects babies and toddlers will have a COVID-19 vaccine by spring 2022  (Read 1063 times)

rangerrebew

Dr. Fauci says he expects babies and toddlers will have a COVID-19 vaccine by spring 2022
Hilary Brueck
Thu, November 18, 2021, 4:02 PM
In this article:

Dr Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on January 21, 2021 in Washington.Alex Wong/Getty Images

Dr. Fauci says children from 6 months to 5 years old may be able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by the spring of 2022.

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine seems like the likely frontrunner for FDA authorization in that age group.

"Can't guarantee it, you've got to do the clinical trial," Fauci said of his predicted timeline.

Kids younger than 5 years old are the only people in the US who still can't get any COVID-19 vaccines.

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-fauci-says-expects-babies-210236434.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Keeping in mind that kids under 5 only rarely get a severe case of COVID and die, and in North Dakota, there have been zero COVID deaths in the 0-14 age group, and only two deaths in the 15-19 age group.

When the survival rate is 100%, there is absolutely no medical justification for giving a vaccine that is more likely to provoke adverse effects.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

When is this madness going to stop?

Offline EdinVA

Never,, ever will I let fouxi or his ilk specify treatment for my kids...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I thought we were following the data, not the Magic 8 Ball and the Ouija Board.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci Says Babies Could Be Eligible for Coronavirus Vaccine Early Next Year

Hannah Bleau 20 Nov 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci believes both babies and toddlers could be eligible to receive vaccines for the Chinese coronavirus as early as next year, making the prediction to Insider this week.

“Hopefully within a reasonably short period of time, likely the beginning of next year in 2022, in the first quarter of 2022, it will be available to them,” the White House coronavirus adviser told Insider.

“Can’t guarantee it, you’ve got to do the clinical trial,” he added, couching his statement.

Insider identified Pfizer as the “likely frontrunner in the race to vaccinate babies and toddlers, because its pediatric vaccine trials are already underway”:

But Pfizer hasn’t submitted any clinical trial data to the FDA for kids under 5 yet. It can be tough for vaccine makers to predict exactly when clinical trials will be completed, because the timing hinges in part on how many trial participants get sick during a study period (as we know, COVID-19 illnesses don’t like to run on a set schedule).

According to an October report from ABC Action News, “Pfizer expects to apply for approval from the FDA for their COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months to 5 years old in November.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/20/fauci-says-babies-could-be-eligible-for-coronavirus-vaccine-early-next-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Any parent that lets their baby be vaccinated with this vaccine need their heads examined...let alone submit their child for a clinical study....Good Lord!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Any parent that lets their baby be vaccinated with this vaccine need their heads examined...let alone submit their child for a clinical study....Good Lord!

I'd say any parent vaccinating their child under the age of 18 needs their heads examined!  Fauci is Dr. Evil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

I thought we were following the data, not the Magic 8 Ball and the Ouija Board.
I think we are. I'm guessing the numbers in his offshore accounts have failed to reach the levels he wants.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I'd say any parent vaccinating their child under the age of 18 needs their heads examined!  Fauci is Dr. Evil.
There have been ZERO deaths in this state in the 0-14 age group. That 100% (natural) recovery is a better statistic than the vaccine can boast for inoculations without adverse effects. Why, in God's name, would ANYONE risk their child thus? It's reckless endangerment.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This horror has to stop ..... and it begins with Fauci.

BTW, there were massive protests against the vaccine mandates in Rome and Croatia this weekend.  Where are OUR protests???

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't even wrap my head around allowing my child to be part of a clinical trial ---- especially for an illness that they survive at a rate of 99.8%.

What has happened to us?

Offline libertybele

This horror has to stop ..... and it begins with Fauci.

BTW, there were massive protests against the vaccine mandates in Rome and Croatia this weekend. Where are OUR protests???

Exactly the only protests tend to be from BLM/Antifa and we sit back and allow our gov't to dictate a vaccine that is killing people! The Mayo clinic has also come out with a report that the vaccines suppress the immune system.

So why the kids?  They have a much higher immunity rate then most adults.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Exactly the only protests tend to be from BLM/Antifa and we sit back and allow our gov't to dictate a vaccine that is killing people! The Mayo clinic has also come out with a report that the vaccines suppress the immune system.
That wasn't the Mayo Clinic that said that. It was a crackpot who a known fraudulent news site said he was educated at the Mayo Clinic. Which probably means he got his education from a can of mayonnaise.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

I can't even wrap my head around allowing my child to be part of a clinical trial ---- especially for an illness that they survive at a rate of 99.8%.

What has happened to us?

Some have fallen victim to fear and propaganda implemented by our govt. The point you make should be repeated over and over again; children's survival rate is 99.8%!!!

Offline rustynail

Why won't people see the evil in this man?  Just look at him closely.  Watch him with the sound off.

Offline LegalAmerican

Keeping in mind that kids under 5 only rarely get a severe case of COVID and die, and in North Dakota, there have been zero COVID deaths in the 0-14 age group, and only two deaths in the 15-19 age group.

When the survival rate is 100%, there is absolutely no medical justification for giving a vaccine that is more likely to provoke adverse effects.

It is about genocide and changing DNA. 

Doctor: Hydras and Parasites in Vaxx, Transfecting Humans Into New Species

https://rumble.com/vobn23-doctor-hydras-and-parasites-in-vaxx-transfecting-humans-into-new-species.html

Rumble — Dr. Ariyana Love joined "The Stew Peters Show", and made the case that the COVID "vaccines" contain hydras and parasites, and that they're being used to "transfect" humans into a "new species". During the interview, Dr. Love begged inoculated people to NOT have children.

Get Dr. Zelenko's AMAZING Treatment: www.zStackProtocol.com
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 06:49:21 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

DAD: "THE PFIZER SHOT KILLED MY BABY"

Stew Peters Show  Published  November 19, 2021

https://rumble.com/vphwb3-dad-pfizer-vaccine-kills-my-baby.html

Rumble — They did basically no testing on whether this Covid vaccine was actually safe for pregnant women. What mattered was forcing everybody to get the shot, and damn the consequences. Easy for the soulless wretches in our government to do, but now actual human beings with souls are reaping the consequences. Ryan Shultz knows that all too well.
Ryan Schultz joins us.

Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS: www.zStackProtocol.com

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 07:05:37 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

So why the kids?  They have a much higher immunity rate then most adults.

There you have the answer.  REDUCE THE CHILDREN'S...HIGH IMMUNITY.  Make them weak and sickly. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one wondering what this evil man's cut of the profits from each shot is?

It HAS to be in the hundreds of millions when you consider he helped make it,make it possible to distribute it,and even made it mandatory for many people all over the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

MEDSCAPE POLL: One in three doctors won't give Covid-19 vaccine to their own kids
Dated: November 24, 2021
by Sharyl Attkisson

Significant numbers of medical professionals say they do not want their own children to be vaccinated for Covid-19, despite government recommendations.

According to a poll conducted by Medscape, 39% of doctors with young children ages 5-11 say they do not want their children vaccinated for Covid-19, or are not sure about it. [30% would not vaccinate; 9% are unsure]

There was a similar result among pharmacists. Forty percent (40%) said they do not want their own young children vaccinated or are unsure. [31% would not vaccinate; 9% are unsure]

The "vaccine hesitancy" among parents who are nurses is even higher in the poll: 58% said they do not want their own kids to get the Covid-19 vaccine (45%) or are unsure (13%). ...
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone know if Fauci has any spawn?

If he does,what do they do for a living?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline art.prout

That wasn't the Mayo Clinic that said that. It was a crackpot who a known fraudulent news site said he was educated at the Mayo Clinic. Which probably means he got his education from a can of mayonnaise.

Ryan Cole is a "crackpot?"

On what do you base this opinion?

(Or does slamming this truth-teller make you feel better about your decision to get injected?  Buyer's Remorse is real.  Embrace it, and seek to remedy the effects of your decision.  Act as if your life depends on it, for it does.)

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Ryan Cole is a "crackpot?"

On what do you base this opinion?

(Or does slamming this truth-teller make you feel better about your decision to get injected?  Buyer's Remorse is real.  Embrace it, and seek to remedy the effects of your decision.  Act as if your life depends on it, for it does.)

I’d put Dr. Cole’s pedigree up against Fauci’s any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He spent 5 years training at Mayo. He’s actually PRACTICED medicine, unlike the little troll who’s been wallowing in bureaucracy for nearly half a century.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell