Author Topic: The silly science of climate alarmism  (Read 130 times)

rangerrebew

The silly science of climate alarmism
« on: November 19, 2021, 04:40:05 pm »

The silly science of climate alarmism
By David Wojick |November 19th, 2021|Climate, Science|9 Comments

You may think that climate science is complicated and that the scientists who are alarmed about climate change know what they are doing. Well, yes and no. The climate is complicated but scientists have bought into some very silly science.

Happily this is all easy to see with no science involved. Seriously, don’t back away. There is no science coming, especially nothing hard. Happily the world’s top alarmists have provided everything we need in a very simple way. Of course they do not see it because they are committed to alarmism. But I will point it out and you can use your own judgement.

Here goes. Globally, climate alarmism is led by the United Nations. Huge sums of money are at stake but that is not the point here, although it does explain much of what is going on. On the science side alarmism is led by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, usually just called the IPCC.

https://www.cfact.org/2021/11/19/the-silly-science-of-climate-alarmism/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-silly-science-of-climate-alarmism

Offline Absalom

Re: The silly science of climate alarmism
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 06:10:49 pm »
Science estimates the Age of Earth at 4,600,000,000 years (that's billions)
while the Age of Man at 350,000 years, a difference ratio of 13 thousand times.
So who is the Father and Controller of the Climate; Nature or Man????????????

Online LMAO

Re: The silly science of climate alarmism
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 06:55:22 pm »
Science estimates the Age of Earth at 4,600,000,000 years (that's billions)
while the Age of Man at 350,000 years, a difference ratio of 13 thousand times.
So who is the Father and Controller of the Climate; Nature or Man????????????

And in that time span, we’ve only been keeping temperature records since roughly the late 1800s.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy