Author Topic: Pfizer Hid from Public the Number of Deaths in COVID Clinical Trials — Actual Number Was 21 Which Wa  (Read 147 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING NEWS: Pfizer Hid from Public the Number of Deaths in COVID Clinical Trials — Actual Number Was 21 Which Was 6 More than was Reported and 4 More than Unvaccinated Group
By Jim Hoft
Published November 16, 2021 at 8:45pm

Pfizer lied about the number of individuals who died during thir COVID vaccine trials.
The actual number of deaths during the clinical trials was 21 not 16 as was originally reported.
This was four more deaths than the clinical trials control group.

So Pfizer lied about their deadly trials and just reported their greatest earnings ever.
When do the arrests start?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/huge-breaking-news-pfizer-hid-public-number-deaths-covid-clinical-trials-actual-number-21-6-reported-4-unvaccinated-group/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien