Author Topic: McDaniel says she still considers Cheney a Republican despite Wyoming GOP vote  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McDaniel says she still considers Cheney a Republican despite Wyoming GOP vote
By Julia Manchester - 11/18/21 11:38 AM EST

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Thursday said she still considers Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) to be a member of the party after the Wyoming GOP voted to no longer recognize the congresswoman Republican.

"Obviously she's still a Republican," McDaniel said at a Christian Science Monitor Breakfast in Washington.

"But I get from a state party standpoint when you have a congressperson or a senator who's not supporting your state party, who's not talking about electing Republicans up and down the ballot," she continued. "The thing about that everyone should be taking note is that a state party is the most grassroots body that the state has. These are people who are running in their district committee and they're going to their county convention and they're getting on their state committee and they really represent where the party is in their state."

"So that was their choice to do that and then the voters will make a choice in the primary in Wyoming," she said, adding that she wished Cheney was talking about electing Republicans more.

The Hill reached out to Cheney’s office for comment.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/582150-mcdaniel-says-she-still-considers-cheney-a-republican-after-wyoming-gop-vote
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's nice.  And irrelevant.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She also considers her uncle a conservative.   wink777

Offline Killer Clouds

BS! She still thinks her uncle Mitt is a republican too.

Offline LMAO

Liz Cheney voted over 90% of the time with Donald Trump‘s agenda. She is not a leftist or a Democrat

It seems the attacks on her only came after she hurt Donald Trump’s feelings.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

She also considers her uncle a conservative.   wink777

Thank you.  You all said what I was thinking.   :patriot:

(see what I mean about 'conservative'?) 

Offline LegalAmerican

BS! She still thinks her uncle Mitt is a republican too.

:thumbsup: