Author Topic: Psaki: Sexism contributes to some criticism of Harris  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki: Sexism contributes to some criticism of Harris
« on: November 18, 2021, 12:08:50 am »
Psaki: Sexism contributes to some criticism of Harris
By Brett Samuels - 11/17/21 05:42 PM EST

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday said she believes sexism has played a role in the amount and intensity of criticism directed at Vice President Harris, who is the first woman to hold the role.

"I do think that it has been easier and harsher from some in the right wing who have gone after her because she is the first woman, the first woman of color. I’m not suggesting anyone will acknowledge that publicly," Psaki said during a Politico "Women Rule" event.

"One of the things I really admire about the vice president: She is the first African American, woman of color, Indian American woman to serve in this job — woman," Psaki said. "It’s a lot to have on your shoulders."

Harris "wants to be seen" as a policy person and adviser to the president, Psaki said.

While Psaki acknowledged the administration is facing challenges that have led to sinking approval ratings for President Biden and Harris, she added she thought "there have been some attacks that have been beyond because of her identity."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/582049-psaki-sexism-contributes-to-some-criticism-of-harris
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Psaki: Sexism contributes to some criticism of Harris
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 01:20:41 am »
    I've known Women all my Life that would do what she did to get ahead (pardon the pun), In my determination most were more suckcessful than her.

I may as well insert this since I've avoiding Puns and all.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 02:36:13 am »
She started her career mistressing for Willie Brown, so how could anyone possibly do anything sexist against Kamala the slut?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 04:23:23 am »
It's not sexism, it's that Harris is incompetent with a huge side order of stupid and irritating. With Obama it was racism because he was Black when the reason we didn't like him was because he hated/hates America and did his best to destroy it. Next this walleyed ginger will be berating us for not liking Biden because of ageism and not because of his dementia, making America a laughing stock around the world, once again turning America and Americans into targets for terrorists actively destroying our energy independence and economy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 04:24:18 am by GtHawk »