Author Topic: Self-induced genocide  (Read 52 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Self-induced genocide
« on: November 17, 2021, 02:05:40 pm »
November 17, 2021
Self-induced genocide
By Terry Paulding

"Climate change" was, and still is, a training wheels concept, albeit a terribly dangerous one.  It's a testing of the waters, if you will.  It set the stage perfectly for the current pandemic phenomenon.  Our near-global reaction to the new "science" of green energy gave confidence to the perpetrators of confidence games, and they've built on their success.  The experiment was done, and succeeded beyond reason, for the public was duped into bundling together the ever-changing climate of the Earth — remember your high school courses? how we had ice ages and such — with the noble cause of cleaning up the environment of toxins and pollution.  Like kudzu on a tree, the concept has inexorably worked to stifle progress and reduce the earth's habitability.

Let me state unequivocally that I am all for cleaning up our environment.  On a sane, rational level, however, not some pie-in-the-sky quest for the unattainable.  Our focus has been on all the wrong things, as we will soon see.  This winter is going to be interesting.  The reality is that if we "move away from fossil fuels for our own good," we may starve and freeze to death.  How many will die because they can't afford to fill their propane tank with heating fuel this year?  How many more as the "supply chain" is interrupted and food prices soar?  They will die, we know that — the elderly, the ill, the fragile, and the poor will succumb.

I mentioned that climate "science" was the training wheels for the pandemic.  My opinion (and I could be wrong) is that the success of pulling the wool over people's eyes on climate emboldened the quiet but deadly cadre that wants to eliminate a good portion of our world population in the name of saving the Earth.  Concurrent with reducing population, they want control over those who are left.  Between the killer jab and the vaccine "passport," which enables strict social control, they are getting their wishes.  That is what the pandemic response is about.  Nothing else!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/selfinduced_genocide.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34