Author Topic: Poll: Nearly 2/3 of Voters Want Joe Biden to Step Aside, Let Another Candidate Run in 2024  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Nearly 2/3 of Voters Want Joe Biden to Step Aside, Let Another Candidate Run in 2024

Joshua Caplan 16 Nov 2021

A majority of voters don’t want President Joe Biden to run for reelection in 2024 and believe he should instead make way for another candidate, according to a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday.

The Hill reports:

Sixty-one percent of registered voters in the Nov. 9-10 survey said Biden should make way for another figure in 2024. By contrast, 24 percent of respondents said he should run for president again and 15 percent they were unsure. A plurality of Democrats, 45 percent, said they want Biden to run again while 37 percent said he should move aside for someone else and 18 percent are unsure. Eighty-seven percent of Republicans and 59 percent of independents said Biden, who would be 81 in 2024, should make way for another presidential candidate in 2024.

The online survey comprised of 921 registered voters and possesses a margin of error of plus or minus 3.2 percentage points.

The poll comes after former Democrat Senator Chris Dodd, a longtime friend to Biden, appeared to suggest that the president may not run for reelection.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/16/poll-nearly-2-3-of-voters-want-joe-biden-to-step-aside-let-another-candidate-run-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

If Traitor Joe makes it through his first term he should run again with Kamelass as his VP.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Eighty-seven percent of Republicans and 59 percent of independents said Biden, who would be 81 in 2024, should make way for another presidential candidate in 2024"

Wait a minute, Comrades.
There's sumthin' I ain't gettin' here.
If one is a Republican, shouldn't his interest be in seeing the weakest possible democrat-communist candidate in 2024?

Or am I missing something?

Offline EdinVA

2024?  how about tomorrow..

Offline bilo

I've been wondering for awhile why all the talk about Biden running in 2024. It's obvious he will be lucky to make it to 2024.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not ME!

I want to see him take a step off a VERY tall building,the day after he loses re-election.

I will even settle for a 2 story building if that is all they can manage.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Not ME!

I want to see him take a step off a VERY tall building,the day after he loses re-election.

I will even settle for a 2 story building if that is all they can manage.

@sneakypete he could take one giant leap for mankind
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.