Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Everyone Hates Kamala  (Read 81 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Everyone Hates Kamala
« on: November 16, 2021, 02:31:42 pm »
Everyone Hates Kamala
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 16, 2021 12:01 AM

Rare is it that I agree with Democrats, but on their assessment of the current Vice President, I am in full agreement. I use the word “current” because the way things are going with Kamala Harris, you can’t be sure she’ll be around in 2024, let alone next week. Because, it turns out, everyone hates Kamala.

I’m right there with them, she’s simply awful. But my reasons are significantly different from why so many Democrats seem to have the long knives out for her. Either way, I’ll take it and enjoy watching it happen.

It can’t come as a surprise to anyone, Harris was one of the all-time worst candidates for president ever. Showered with praise and glowing media coverage because she’s A) a Democrat, B) a woman, and C) a black and Asian woman; she got more in free media coverage than many of the other Democrats could afford to buy. And she squandered every bit of it, and faster than anyone could have imagined.

Kamala was forced to drop out in December of 2019, a month before anyone even had a chance to vote. Democrats, having had months to look at her, consider her, listen to her, ask her questions and hear her answers, collectively took a pass. It was humiliating.

Were she not who she is, she wouldn’t have lasted as long as she did. Because of how she is – one of the least genuine people in politics – she couldn’t survive.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/11/16/everyone-hates-kamala-n2599141
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Derek Hunter: Everyone Hates Kamala
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 03:13:53 pm »

At times, she presents as someone who regularly washes down Vicodin with Chardonnay.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 10:55:53 pm »
Derek Hunter:
"Because, it turns out, everyone hates kamala..."

Gee, Derek, I don't "hate" her.
She's just an incompetent, cacklin' wh***, that's all...
(nuthin' wrong with see'en her as she is, is there ??)

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Kamala Harris is a very weird person
By Kyle Smith   
November 16, 2021 3:01pm
When Kamala Harris considers movie titles that make people think of her, she probably goes straight to “Wonder Woman.” I have news for her: Every time she opens her mouth, people are wondering, “What Planet Are You From?”

It’s pretty clear everyone in the White House hates her and is blame-leaking to every reporter around in hopes of emerging from this explosion in the stink-bomb factory without carrying any failure fragrance.

All politicians blather, but Harrisblather is like an air salad with vapor croutons and nullity dressing. She went all the way to France to offer insights like, “We must together. Work together. To see where we are. Where we are headed, where we are going and our vision for where we should be. But also see it as a moment to, yes. Together, address the challenges and to work on the opportunities that are presented by this moment.”  ...

Americans tend to tolerate presidents who have proven to be stupid or incompetent, but Harris is downright weird. After she lied to Lester Holt by saying, “We’ve been to the border” and he replied by noting this wasn’t true, she came back with “And I haven’t been to Europe!” Then she let out a giant, weird, inappropriate laugh and made the weird admission, “And I mean — I don’t understand the point that you’re making.”   ...

Some White House Kremlinologists think Transportation Secretary/Wonder Boy Pete Buttigieg is positioning himself to ease Harris back to Fremulon-261 or whatever star system she came from so he, not she, can be Joe Biden’s running mate in 2024.

As fellow Democrats unload on her behind the scenes, she is firing back (also behind the scenes) that criticism of her must be racist and/or sexist. Because racism and sexism are indeed proud traditions in the Democratic Party, the magical talismanic potency of those two words has party solons fearing that they’ll get stuck with her leading the 2024 presidential ticket, with a 1980-style drubbing sure to follow.

Reports that White House staffers are researching what flavor of Kool-Aid best masks the taste of cyanide could not be immediately confirmed.  ...
Read entire article at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org