Author Topic: Joe Biden's big cookbook for inflation  (Read 71 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's big cookbook for inflation
« on: November 16, 2021, 02:30:01 pm »
November 16, 2021
Joe Biden's big cookbook for inflation
By Jack Hellner

Joe Biden says we must pass his huge slush-fund social-spending package now in the works in Congress in order to reduce inflation.

Since when does throwing money at anything reduce inflation?  Did Obamacare reduce health care costs?  Did all the cash thrown at higher education, such as federal student loans, reduce college tuition?

If they pass free daycare and pre-K education, then as sure as the sun rises, those prices will skyrocket because the providers will have a captive audience.

Treasury secretary Janet Yellen says inflation will drop magically to 2% next year.  We know that earlier this year, she and others said the current inflation in the system is just transitory.

White House chief of staff Ron Klain and others say that since these slush funds are "paid for," they aren't inflationary.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/joe_bidens_big_cookbook_for_inflation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Joe Biden's big cookbook for inflation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 03:18:55 pm »

The secret ingredient is Government regulation constraining private sector capitalist investment and profit.

Want lower oil prices?  Allow companies to mine, drill, frack, pump, trasnport, and refining to increase supply.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Joe Biden's big cookbook for inflation
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 10:49:14 pm »
RINO snorts:
"Want lower oil prices?  Allow companies to mine, drill, frack, pump, transport, and refining to increase supply."

I agree.
To this day, I believe the rampant inflation of the mid-1970's was due to the skyrocketing oil/energy prices as a result of the Arab Oil Embargo. High energy prices impact EVERY step of the manufacturing/transportation/retail sectors.

Any serious effort to stop inflation (and hopefully even DEflate prices a little) must begin with efforts to increase ALL means of fossil-fuel production as much as possible.