Author Topic: The otherization of unvaccinated people is proceeding quickly  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The otherization of unvaccinated people is proceeding quickly
« on: November 16, 2021, 02:27:05 pm »
November 16, 2021
The otherization of unvaccinated people is proceeding quickly
By Andrea Widburg

In America, a medical ethicist says it's fine for primary care practitioners to refuse to treat unvaccinated people.  In France, older people who don't get their boosters will be denied access to amenities.  And in Austria, unvaccinated people will be confined to house arrest.  For a disease with a minimal mortality rate for healthy people under 60, the race to otherize them continues unabated.

Ever since I learned about Peter Singer, a chaired professor of bioethics at Princeton University, I've been deeply suspicious about ethicists.  Singer, after all, is simultaneously the ur-source for the animal liberation movement, which tries to give animals the same legal status as humans, and the man who believes that parents should have up to a month to determine whether to euthanize a newborn infant because of physical or mental imperfections.

Meanwhile, a little over a decade ago, in England, the land of socialized medicine, Baroness Warnock, described as "the influential medical ethics expert," announced that elderly people suffering from dementia should be encouraged to get euthanized.  "The 84-year-old added that she hoped people will soon be 'licensed to put others down' if they are unable to look after themselves."

Whatever medical ethics is, if one judges by these two people, both of whom are leaders in their fields, it doesn't align with actual morality and human decency.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/the_otherization_of_unvaccinated_people_is_proceeding_quickly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: The otherization of unvaccinated people is proceeding quickly
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 04:42:17 pm »
I guess the economy doesn't need or want my money then...I'm good with isolating myself from these tyrants.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline ironhorsedriver

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 07:37:38 pm »
I guess I'm an outcast. I feel so ashamed, for them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 10:18:54 pm »
I have been outcast my whole life long, so...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 11:49:46 pm »
I'm a happy member of the Control Group in this massive medical experiment.
And I intend to stay that way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 12:05:27 am »
Surprised the article did not mention the Ten stages of Genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_stages_of_genocide

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 12:08:07 am »
Surprised the article did not mention the Ten stages of Genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_stages_of_genocide

Indeed. Particularly since several of those stages are already well advanced.