Author Topic: Transgender Professor At Old Dominion University Rebrands Pedophiles As ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Transgender Professor At Old Dominion University Rebrands Pedophiles As ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’

The latest left-wing attempt to normalize pedophilia is yet again teaching us the painful lesson that nothing, not even the innocence of children, is sacred to far-left activists.

By Spencer Lindquist
November 15, 2021

After witnessing Twix’s latest ad or hearing about Sex Offender Story Time, you might have mistakenly assumed that the left’s push to sexualize children and normalize pedophilia couldn’t be any more blatant. But alas, the word “restraint” isn’t in the vocabulary of those whose insatiable hunger for the most potent forms of moral rot have driven them to take bites out of the few remaining taboos that we haven’t “progressed” past quite yet.

The latest attempt to normalize pedophilia comes from Allyn Walker, an assistant professor at Old Dominion University who uses the nonsensical pronouns “they/them” and has advocated for pedophilia to be “destigmatized,” calling for pedophiles to instead be referred to with the insultingly euphemistic term “minor attracted persons.”

Walker is the author of the book “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People and Their Pursuit Of Dignity,” which challenges “widespread assumptions that persons who are preferentially attracted to minors—often referred to as ‘pedophiles’—are necessarily also predators and sex offenders, this book takes readers into the lives of non-offending minor-attracted persons (MAPs).”

Walker’s attempt to legitimize non-offending pedophiles isn’t the first of its kind. Vice also looked into allegedly “non-offending” pedophiles, including a foster parent pseudonymously called Gary who, to no one’s surprise but everyone’s horror, was accused by one of his foster children’s biological mothers of sexually abusing her daughter.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/15/transgender-professor-at-old-dominion-university-rebrands-pedophiles-as-minor-attracted-persons/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dementia Joe should be celebrating.  He's no longer a deviant.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A true tale of a Massachusetts minor-attracted person from 1997 ...

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/06/30/jeffrey-curleys-killer-i-did-it-to-see-if-i-could-get-away-with-it-like-on-tv/

Jeffrey Curley’s killer: I did it to see if I could get away with it ‘like on TV’

By Marie Szaniszlo | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: June 30, 2020 at 6:39 p.m. | UPDATED: June 30, 2020 at 6:44 p.m.

Twenty-three years after he denied killing 10-year-old Jeffrey Curley, Charles Jaynes admitted he lured the boy into a car, killing him with a rag soaked in gasoline and seeing if he could get away with it “like on TV and the movies.” ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline EdinVA

Lets rebrand professors as over educated idiots...