Author Topic: The Biden Administration Believes Things 'Can't Get Worse' but I've Got Some Bad News  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden Administration Believes Things 'Can't Get Worse' but I've Got Some Bad News
By Bonchie | Nov 15, 2021 9:30 AM ET

Last night, Redstate reported on the internal battle waging between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. But while Harris is responsible for many of her own woes, there’s no doubt that the tensions raging within the current administration are heavily exacerbated by the actual condition of the country.

In short, when things are going well, it’s easy to get along. When failures begin to mount, the finger-pointing begins.

But the disagreements emerge when it’s time to assign blame for that reality. Harris’ staffers, in typical fashion, blame Biden for not defending her forcefully enough instead of the fact that she’s an awful politician and incredibly inauthentic. Meanwhile, Biden’s staffers note that Harris is unfocused and shows no competency to handle the problems she’s been given to tackle.

The question, though, is how low can this White House fall? I’ll get to my prognostications on that in a moment, but to set things up, another report dropped this morning that exposes the administration’s current state of mind. They seem to acknowledge that things are bad, but also believe they “can’t get worse.”

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1460232423699103747

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/15/the-biden-administration-believes-things-cant-get-worse-but-ive-got-some-bad-news-n475945
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oh, things are about to get much, much worse.  This will, truly, be a winter of our discontent.

Online DefiantMassRINO

If history has taught us anything, things can always get worse ... like 1979.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

If Biden's approval numbers fall below 30%, we will see a shakeup at the top.  The question will be whether they replace Kamala before Biden is pushed out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-