Author Topic: White House messaging chaos inadvertently reveals the sinister intentions of Biden’s puppet masters  (Read 79 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 15, 2021
White House messaging chaos inadvertently reveals the sinister intentions of Biden’s puppet masters
By Thomas Lifson

With Democrats quaking in their boots over the plunging public support for Joe Biden and the political party that sold him as a moderate and as physically and mentally capable of doing the job, the White House messaging team and their media supporters face an enormous challenge. And they are bungling it as badly as the rest of the administration is bungling economic policy, diplomacy, and national security. The gist of the messaging lately is:

Things are really going well; don’t believe your lying eyes or empty pocketbook
    It’s your fault.
    All this suffering is in a good cause, forcing you to go along with green new deal policies. You’re going to learn to like having less stuff.

First point: White House chief of staff Ron Klain, claimed by some to be the de facto real president, actually went gaslighting on CNN yesterday claiming that things are better now than a year ago.

“Well, look, I do think, as I said Jake, things are a lot better in this country than they were a year ago, with regard to COVID, with regard to the economy, but we have a lot of work left to do,” Klain stated. “And I think voters are in show me don’t tell me mode, i don’t think they really care as much about what I’m saying on TV, or what you’re saying on TV as much as putting results into their lives.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/white_house_messaging_chaos_inadvertently_reveals_the_sinister_intentions_of_bidens_puppet_masters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Outrage as MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle claims Americans CAN afford to pay more as cost of living soars: Says 'dirty little secret' is that households saved money over pandemic and can now afford expensive groceries
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10201865/Central-Park-rape-suspect-shows-ankle-monitor.html
(the comments are priceless)(BTW: the link name is entirely incorrect. the article has nothing to do with a rape suspect or any ankle monitor.)

The uber-wealthy Liberals/Democrats propaganda gaslighting machine is working on all cylinders, telling us not to believe our own eyes but to believe THEM and their WORDS instead. All of this is an attempt to justify crashing America to take out their pro-America patriotic nemesis 'Trump'.

But ... but ... WE GOT RID OF TRUMP!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 08:59:16 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.