Author Topic: Is Joe Biden the second coming of Herbert Hoover?: Goodwin  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Joe Biden the second coming of Herbert Hoover?: Goodwin
« on: November 14, 2021, 05:07:51 pm »
 Is Joe Biden the second coming of Herbert Hoover?: Goodwin
By Michael Goodwin   
November 13, 2021 9:27pm

When it comes to politicians, most Americans are slow to reach a boiling point. But Joe Biden is testing their patience with his cold-hearted fumbling of inflation.

After first denying it was a widespread problem, then saying the surge in prices was “transitory,” the White House is now searching for a new response. The effort needs work. Lots of work.

“Reversing this trend is a top priority for me,” President Biden belatedly claimed Wednesday, after his Labor Department reported the consumer price index rose 6.2 percent in October over the same period last year, the biggest jump in 30 years.

Fuel oil prices soared 12.3 percent and are up a staggering 59 percent in a year. Meat, poultry, fish and eggs rose 1.7 percent for the month and 11.9 percent year over year.

Those are punishing numbers, and a separate report underscored that workers are falling further behind. After inflation, real wages fell 0.5 percent because, while wages are rising, the cost of nearly everything is rising faster.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/11/13/is-joe-biden-the-2nd-coming-of-herbert-hoover/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Is Joe Biden the second coming of Herbert Hoover?: Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 06:46:31 pm »
From the article….

When it comes to politicians, most Americans are slow to reach a boiling point. But Joe Biden is testing their patience with his cold-hearted fumbling of inflation.

And his  fumbling of Afghanistan. And his fumbling of the border. And his fumbling of Covid.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 07:23:20 pm »
Hoover was a far better President than Biden will ever be.  Hoover never implemented any policy that negatively affected the economy, while Biden has done nothing but implement policies that hurt the economy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 07:35:51 pm »
Hoover was a far better President than Biden will ever be.  Hoover never implemented any policy that negatively affected the economy, while Biden has done nothing but implement policies that hurt the economy.
The Smoot-Hawley tariff was a disaster and exacerbated the bad economic situation severely depressing imports and exports. Hoover was a much better person than Biden.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 09:50:40 pm »
That's just silly, it is patently obvious that Joe Biden is the second coming of Jimmy Carter on steroids, but that's not fair to Carter who in is heart was a good man while Biden is flat out evil. Carter cared about Americans but was incapable of overcoming the crisis of his Presidency, while Biden doesn't give a rats ass about Americans and is doing everything in his power to destroy America while pandering to illegals and that only as means to keep his communists in power.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 10:02:36 pm »
The Smoot-Hawley tariff was a disaster and exacerbated the bad economic situation severely depressing imports and exports.

Yeah, you got me there.  Totally forgot about Smoot-Hawley.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 10:41:48 pm »
More like the second coming of Nancy Pelosi - the biggest GOP vote getter in history.
The Republic is lost.