Author Topic: The Lynching of Kyle Rittenhouse ..Derek Hunter  (Read 138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Lynching of Kyle Rittenhouse ..Derek Hunter
« on: November 14, 2021, 03:22:41 pm »
The Lynching of Kyle Rittenhouse
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 14, 2021 12:01 AM

It’s a word you aren’t allowed to say – lynching – because leftists have claimed domain over it, making it an exclusively race-based thing, which is ironic considering the fact that it was Democrats who were lynching black people in the south. But the literal definition, at least until liberals pressure dictionary.com into changing it, is “to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority” and “to criticize, condemn, etc., in public.” While he hasn’t been killed by the liberal mob, at least not yet, what the media is doing to Kyle Rittenhouse is exactly what the second definition of lynching is.

It’s shocking that, at this point in the trial, there has really only been one person I’ve seen acknowledge they were wrong about the Rittenhouse narrative, and it wasn’t even anyone at a mainstream outlet. It was Ana Kasparian from The Young Turks. She straight up admitted she’d gotten some of the most basic facts of the case wrong in the past, without trying to qualify or justify her screw-ups. How someone who ostensibly works in news could get these basics so wrong, she didn’t say; nor did she say whether or not lawyers had advised her to “correct” the record to avoid any future liability issues. Whatever the reason, she did it. Everyone else has only doubled down.

Somehow, an event only involving white people was turned into a race issue. When you’re dumb as a hammer, everything looks like a nail, I guess. And when you don’t have reality on your side, create your own and insert something like critical race theory (CRT).

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/11/14/the-lynching-of-kyle-rittenhouse-n2599054
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Lynching of Kyle Rittenhouse ..Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 03:59:17 pm »
But...but...but...If a black guy had shot three black guys, and killed two of them, would it even be news?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MikePence

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 04:35:12 pm »
But...but...but...If a black guy had shot three black guys, and killed two of them, would it even be news?

Possibly the local news, but they would leave out the race. And it wouldn't be national news.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 09:33:44 pm »
If Rittenhouse were a leftist who  had killed two Proud Boys, the same people condemning him would be praising him as the new leftist hero shoving Greta Globalwarmingbaloneystrom off the front page of Leftist Illustrated.
 It's all hypocrisy. They know Rittenhouse justifiably defended himself. They're just worried that their riots might be interrupted by future Rittenhouses who shoot more leftist thugs.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 01:58:00 am »
If Rittenhouse were a leftist who  had killed two Proud Boys, the same people condemning him would be praising him as the new leftist hero shoving Greta Globalwarmingbaloneystrom off the front page of Leftist Illustrated.
 It's all hypocrisy. They know Rittenhouse justifiably defended himself. They're just worried that their riots might be interrupted by future Rittenhouses who shoot more leftist thugs.
The probability of that is ever increasing.
It may well be that a whole block or more could experience security camera malfunctions, and no one who survived the area would have seen a thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis