Author Topic: Trump Attacks ‘Sellout’ Republicans, Demands They Face Primary Challengers  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Attacks ‘Sellout’ Republicans, Demands They Face Primary Challengers

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 13 Nov 2021

Former President Donald Trump slammed several Republicans as “RINOs, sellouts, and known losers,” and called for “America First Republican Patriots” to primary them.

Trump issued an aggressive statement on Saturday naming the Republicans he wants to see out of office immediately:

Any interest from good and SMART America First Republican Patriots to run primary campaigns against Representatives Tom Rice, John Katko, Don Bacon, Don Young, Fred Upton (challenge accepted), Andrew Garbarino, Peter Meijer (challenge accepted), David McKinley (challenge accepted), Nancy Mace, Jaime Herrera Beutler (challenge accepted) and Chris Smith? You will have my backing! Gonzalez, Kinzinger, and Reed already QUIT, they are out of politics, hopefully for good.

Seven of these Republicans, Reps. Katko, Bacon, Young, Upton, Garbarino, McKinley, Gonzalez, Kinzinger, Reed and Smith, voted to pass Biden’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill. These Republicans were essential in getting the bill passed through the U.S. House of Representatives. The bill passed the House by a 228-206 vote.

Reps. Rice, Meijer, and Herrera Beutler likely made Trump’s list for their vote to impeach the president in January.

Although Rep. Mace neither voted for the infrastructure bill nor Trump’s impeachment, she joined House Democrats in their recent vote to hold former White House aide Steve Bannon in contempt of Congress.

Trump also called out the infamous Never Trumper Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in his statement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/13/ttrump-attacks-sellout-republicans-demands-they-face-primary-challengers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Challenge Accepted” – Trump Declares War, Calls on ‘America First’ Patriots to Run Primary Campaigns Against RINO Lawmakers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/challenge-accepted-trump-declares-war-calls-america-first-patriots-run-primary-campaigns-rino-lawmakers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

If we want the Pub party to start being unified in their opposition to the swamp we need to back the candidates looking to replace the Rino's. It's obvious the Pub party won't discipline those who under cut us (kinzinger & Cheney are still in the caucus).

I just donated to Ingrid Centurion's campaign. She's running against Mace. As I find out who else is running against Rino's I will donate to them as well.

I hope others are doing the same. If we don't put money where our mouths are we won't win the fight to save America.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump Attacks ‘Sellout’ Republicans, Demands They Face Primary Challengers"

(sigh...)
Have to post it one more time:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So this is how low America had to go to takeAmerica's survival seriously!  As our enemies and democrats are jubilant and dancing. Is it now too late and a dollar short?
The devil has had his way far too long.....
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

I will not vote for a single incumbent in the upcoming primaries.  They all must go.

Offline libertybele

I will not vote for a single incumbent in the upcoming primaries.  They all must go.

I hear ya. I think Rubio is going to be very surprised when we send him packing. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 02:21:45 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

HEAR! HEAR!  :beer:

Offline Longiron

If we want the Pub party to start being unified in their opposition to the swamp we need to back the candidates looking to replace the Rino's. It's obvious the Pub party won't discipline those who under cut us (kinzinger & Cheney are still in the caucus).

I just donated to Ingrid Centurion's campaign. She's running against Mace. As I find out who else is running against Rino's I will donate to them as well.

I hope others are doing the same. If we don't put money where our mouths are we won't win the fight to save America.

Are you talking about Nancy Mace, District 1, SC. She is our congressperson and one SOB Traitor to the people and TRUMP? She is a disgrace to the Citadel being the first women graduate and 100% RINO and UNIPARTY member. Where do we find out info on Ingrid to support this candidate? SORRY FOR THE PURE LOCAL POST ABOUT DISTRICT 1 IN SC.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Every Democrat and Republican candidate should face a competitive primary every election cycle.

It is the Democrat and Republican nomination processes that are the choke points of modern American politics and progress.

More candidates should run as Independents in general elections and bypass the party nomination processes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline bilo

Are you talking about Nancy Mace, District 1, SC. She is our congressperson and one SOB Traitor to the people and TRUMP? She is a disgrace to the Citadel being the first women graduate and 100% RINO and UNIPARTY member. Where do we find out info on Ingrid to support this candidate? SORRY FOR THE PURE LOCAL POST ABOUT DISTRICT 1 IN SC.

I saw Ingrid being interviewed on OAN. I'm not in your district, but any conservative looking to unseat a rino gets my attention.  Initially I thought Trump had endorsed Ingrid, but I think he hasn't done it yet.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mountaineer

Trump is backing Alex Mooney against McKinley in the primary. WV used to have three cong. districts, now just two. Mooney's 3rd district seat is being eliminated, which is why he'll run against McKinley in the 2nd district. Problem is, Mooney isn't much of a conservative. I would have said he's more of a RINO than McKinley, who - until this idiotic infrastructure crap - had been a fairly reliable conservative. Maybe he's had an epiphany, I don't know. I've met McKinley many times and like him. He's an engineer who knows a lot about oil, gas, chemicals, etc.

To his credit, McKinley just posted this on Facebook:
David McKinley
16m  ·
I'm voting NO on the $4 Trillion Democrats Social Spending Bill which includes mass amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants....
While people across the country can't afford gas, heat or groceries, out-of-touch Democrats are prioritizing and incentivizing illegal border crossings..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 04:36:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“Challenge Accepted” – Trump Declares War, Calls on ‘America First’ Patriots to Run Primary Campaigns Against RINO Lawmakers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/challenge-accepted-trump-declares-war-calls-america-first-patriots-run-primary-campaigns-rino-lawmakers/

@mystery-ak

Trump doesn't even hold public office anymore,and is working harder and doing more to save America than any politician in office!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Outside my local county government, I will join you in that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Longiron

@mystery-ak

Do NOT be sorry for that local post! Local pols is where it begins,and the ONLY area of politics that "we,the voters" have any control over.

Without pleas for local action,NO ACTION WILL HAPPEN ANYWHERE!

GRASS ROOTS IS WHERE ALL POLITICS BEGIN,AND WITH A LITTLE EFFORT FOR US,CAN BE WHERE IT ENDS FOR SOME OF THOSE SOBS!

Nancy,would it be possible for you to create a "stand alone" thread dedicated to local politics?

It would have to be able to have sub-threads for each state in order to make it easier for people from those states to get together to organize and raise funds for conservative candidates.

The posters here on TGOPBR can be responsible for creating each sub-thread as needed.

It would/could be somewhere that locals could find out about each other and organize movements to give local RINO's the boot by helping locals get together to organize and make their DEMANDS known to the local pols with ambition for higher officer.

"DEMANDS" being the key word.

If we don't let the bastards know we are watching them AND the local pols who help finance their campaigns,all we will get will be more of the same.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 05:05:29 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longiron

I saw Ingrid being interviewed on OAN. I'm not in your district, but any conservative looking to unseat a rino gets my attention.  Initially I thought Trump had endorsed Ingrid, but I think he hasn't done it yet.

Thank you for the response. Sad thing Mace the Traitor was TRUMP's Lead on the 2016 in SC. She headed up his campaign at that time. TRUMP endorsed her for her Congress run in 2020. As soon as was elected she stabled TRUMP in the back and stated we need to move on from TRUMP and was coopted by the RINO UNIPARTY before she even visited DC. A POS that really needs defeated in 2022. 22222frying pan

Offline Mesaclone

This may be correct in your district but a complete “throw out all the bums” approach is the fast track to a crushing conservative defeat nationwide. For example, my congressman is Andy Biggs who is doing a fantastic job…why the hell would I want to throw him out.

The rule has to be the “Reagan” approach of nominating the most conservative candidate WHO CAN WIN. In some districts that means a less conservative….but still right of center….candidate who should be nominated. We are ALL tired of squishy RINO’s and the Trump hating milque toasts, but there is a time and place when nominating a Glenn Youngkin type makes good sense. We must have 218 congressman to take the House and 51 to control the Senate. That’s an unforgiving requirement for ANY conservative change to occur.

The choices comes down to this: 1) Nominate the most conservative candidate in every single primary, not caring if they can run a good campaign and win the seat, and cede control of the House and Senate to the Left, or 2) Nominate the most conservative candidates WHO CAN WIN in each given district and take back both House and the Presidency with a shot at actually enacting strongly conservative legislation.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 07:36:51 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline EdinVA

It looks to me like Trump is trying to motivate folks to get involved beyond just voting....

Any fair minded person can do a better job in congress than the self serving worthless a-holes we have in there now...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It looks to me like Trump is trying to motivate folks to get involved beyond just voting....

Any fair minded person can do a better job in congress than the self serving worthless a-holes we have in there now...
I believe we need more truck drivers from New Jersey
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

I believe we need more truck drivers from New Jersey

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

This Thread needs more Shazamm!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

So this is how low America had to go to takeAmerica's survival seriously!  As our enemies and democrats are jubilant and dancing. Is it now too late and a dollar short?
The devil has had his way far too long.....
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

And, I am tried of people posting about conservatives.   I want someone who is a patriot, loves AMERICA and our constitution and Bill of rights.  That is POTUS TRUMP.  Sick to death of people posting about 'conservatives'.  I SEE THAT AS JUST VIRTUE SIGNALING.  Romney is a conservative....right?  ALSO SUPPORTS NWO!   

Offline roamer_1

And, I am tried of people posting about conservatives.   

It's a conservative site. That's what we are here for.  *****rollingeyes*****