Author Topic: Citing Georgia’s Support For The Firearms Industry, Remington Announces Move From New York  (Read 155 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection 11/12/2021

Citing Georgia’s Support For The Firearms Industry, Remington Announces Move From New York

Blue states have become increasingly antagonistic to the Second Amendment, and red states are benefiting enormously from their choices.

Similarly, Remington alludes to a lack of support for the Second Amendment and the anti-business policies in New York for their decision.

“We are very excited to come to Georgia, a state that not only welcomes business but enthusiastically supports and welcomes companies in the firearms industry,” said Ken D’Arcy, RemArms CEO. “Between the support we’ve received from the state and from Scott Malone and Kelley Bush of the City of LaGrange Economic Development Authority, we cannot wait to expand our company in Georgia. Everyone involved in this process has shown how important business is to the state and how welcoming they are to all business, including the firearms industry.”

The company will be hiring for positions in production, operations, engineering, and management, as well as careers in HR, finance, and administration in Remington’s onsite executive offices. For more information, please visit www.remarms.com.

“I am thrilled to welcome Remington Firearms to the growing list of manufacturers who call LaGrange home,” said Mayor of LaGrange Jim Thornton. “The Remington name has long been associated with great products, and I know they will continue that tradition and be very successful here. I applaud the partnership with Governor Kemp and the economic development teams at the state and at the city that help attract great companies to our community.”

The move will be a boon to LaGrange, with an agreed-upon $100 million investment and over 800 Remington jobs over five years.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/citing-georgias-support-for-the-firearms-industry-remington-announces-move-from-new-york/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not sure that Georgia will be the best location.
Tennessee or Kentucky would have been better, or perhaps Texas or Florida.

When the "American breakup" comes, I'm predicting that one of the "new nations" that is created will be a majority-black nation (blacks may demand nothing less, and whites will assent to be rid of them). The existing state that is most likely to comprise that "nation" is Georgia (with Atlanta, which is heavily-black now and a magnet for blacks returning to the South).

In short order, it will become a near-Haiti on the mainland.
No place for non-blacks or traditional-minded folks to be.