Author Topic: GOP Rep. Biggs: Dems Will Regret ‘Inflationary’ Infrastructure Bill When Heating Oil Prices Increase  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Biggs: Dems Will Regret ‘Inflationary’ Infrastructure Bill When Heating Oil Prices Increase

Jeff Poor 13 Nov 2021

Representative Andy Biggs (R-AZ) warned that the Democrat’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill was causing significant “inflationary pressure” and had questionable revenue sources during an appearance on Fox Business Network.

“[T]his particular bill – by the way, these bills are linked. Don’t let anybody kid you. These two bills are linked, and you know that, and they know it as well. So, they are deflecting. But, if this is an inflationary bill, this one, the infrastructure, as well as the reconciliation bill, what’s going to happen is they’re not telling you. They’re forgetting apparently that $400 billion of that bill is – has no spending or excuse me, no revenue source attached to it.”

“And then, you’re going to throw that out there and further devalue our money, and that’s inflationary pressure all over the place. And, you’re getting a basically a pittance of what you should be getting a traditional infrastructure spending, and there were three Republican bills that would have addressed both those issues.”

The Arizona Republican lawmaker said Democrats and the Republicans who supported the bill’s passage would regret that support when inflation starts to impact energy prices.

“[M]ake no mistake: They will reduce the spending upfront, but they’re going to institute programs that are long term,” Biggs added. “So, this is like allocating one-time dollars to spend for ongoing programs. And, that’s going to be inflationary in and of itself. They are going to put mandates and regulations that are going to also stifle the economy. And, they think that they’re going to have a big win here. But, when heating oil goes up this winter, and you throw the inflation in there as well, it’s going to be tough for Democrats to justify this and quite frankly, my Republican colleagues who’ve supported this.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/13/gop-rep-biggs-dems-will-regret-inflationary-infrastructure-bill-when-heating-oil-prices-increase/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The DCP doesn't and won't regret anything about the bills. The destruction is their plan.

Offline DB

Somebody that I voted for that I'm not ashamed of for a change...

That hasn't happened in quite awhile...

Offline LMAO

The DCP doesn't and won't regret anything about the bills. The destruction is their plan.

Absolutely right

Some in the GOP don’t seem to understand that this is part of the plan not an accident
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 04:40:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

Dems Will Regret ‘Inflationary’ Infrastructure Bill When Heating Oil Prices Increase

No, they won't.  They'll just twist it to their advantage, calling for heating oil subsidies for working moms and persons of color.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Somebody that I voted for that I'm not ashamed of for a change...

That hasn't happened in quite awhile...

I almost forgot about what District you're in.  I'm in Gosar's.  I hope Andy isn't redistricted out of your area.  Gosar probably won't be in my District now, he lives in Payson.  I think Paul can still run here...I believe the Constitution does not require a Rep to live in the District.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

...I believe the Constitution does not require a Rep to live in the District.

It doesn't.  My Rep lives in Tennessee.  There once was a Georgia law that said a Rep had to have residency in his/her district, but they got rid of that law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-