Author Topic: Sodom and Gomorrah: People Having Sex in San Fran Street Go Viral, But the Comments May Be Worse  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Sodom and Gomorrah: People Having Sex in San Fran Street Go Viral, But the Comments May Be Worse
Kipp Jones, The Western Journal By Kipp Jones, The Western Journal
Published November 10, 2021 at 8:42am

A man who witnessed two people having sex on a San Francisco sidewalk was actually smeared as the bad guy for bringing attention to the incident on Twitter.

Kai Sparnas said he was driving to work when he spotted the pair having sex in the street. Sparnas’ Twitter profile says he is a father, and he is presumably a rational person, so naturally he was bothered by what he saw.

But the response to his story from the Twitter denizens was arguably even worse.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/sodom-gomorrah-people-sex-san-fran-street-go-viral-comments-may-worse

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exactly what type of person wants to live in such depravity?

The pictures tell the story I suppose
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The way I see this,MOST people,not ME,of course,don't look all that attractive with their clothes on,so seeing these same people naked and having sex in public is an offense to the eye. yymouse

After all,it's not like there is a shortage of alleys or abandoned buildings in SF for these people to do this,but on the public sidewalk is a step too far.

Not that it will do any good to arrest them. They don't care about being arrested. It ain't like they are going to lose their jobs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!