Author Topic: A Black Man Was Stopped By A White Cop, His Advice Is Perfect!  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

A Black Man Was Stopped By A White Cop, His Advice Is Perfect!
« on: November 11, 2021, 09:04:30 pm »
 A Black Man Was Stopped By A White Cop, His Advice Is Perfect!

After numerous complaints about drivers running a stop sign at 173rd and Woolworth streets, Omaha police Officer John Henige found himself at that very intersection, watching for offenders.

It turns out a black man, Virgil Walker was one of them.

Walker was pulled over for a minor traffic violation, he quickly realized the police officer was a white man. Moments later, he uploaded his encounter with the officer, and his advice to black men across the country went viral for good reason.

Their narrative according to KETV reports:

“I stopped him because he was a complaint that I had to go sit on,” Henige said.

“I was thinking, ‘Dang it, I didn’t see you,'” Walker said.

Officer Henige wrote Walker a ticket, but their exchange didn’t end there.

“The thing that made me remember it was he asked for the photo. That caught me off guard,” Henige said.

Walker, a Black man, and local pastor said he wanted to “dispel the standard narrative,” asking Henige to take a selfie with him.

https://dailyallegiant.com/a-black-man-was-stopped-by-a-white-cop-his-advice-is-perfect/?utm_source=DA-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:35298618&utm_campaign=11-10%206P

Offline Kamaji

Re: A Black Man Was Stopped By A White Cop, His Advice Is Perfect!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 09:08:26 pm »
Good story!