Author Topic: Adam Schiff Gets Ambushed On ‘The View’ – Conservative Guest Slams Him On Dossier, Questions His Cr  (Read 147 times)

rangerrebew

Adam Schiff Gets Ambushed On ‘The View’ – Conservative Guest Slams Him On Dossier, Questions His Credibility
By Adam Casalino|November 10, 2021

Remember Adam Schiff? The man christened by Trump as “Pencil Neck” is back in the limelight.

This Democrat (who apparently was a failed Hollywood screenwriter) is trying to promote a book. I guess fleecing the American public as a politician doesn’t pay enough, he had to get into publishing.

The Democrat appeared on left-wing The View to promote his book. But he wasn’t counting on guest co-host Morgan Ortagus. Because the woman roasted him over his support of Clinton’s debunked dossier.

The liberal didn’t have much of a defense. From Fox News:

https://thepatriotjournal.com/schiff-the-view-dossier-credibility/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I will never understand how that cowardly little rabbit ever became a political power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
As a Soros relative via marriage, this maggot POS will not go anywhere.  I see him running for POTUS one day, with a war chest bigger perhaps than any candidate that ever ran.