Author Topic: Roger Stone threatens gubernatorial run in FL unless DeSantis pledges not to run for WH in ’24  (Read 236 times)

Offline corbe

Roger Stone threatens gubernatorial run in FL unless DeSantis pledges not to run for WH in ’24

ThinkCivics Newswire by THINKCIVICS NEWSWIRE  November 10, 2021

Roger Stone threatens gubernatorial run in FL unless DeSantis pledges not to run for WH in ’24
One Florida resident has threatened to take drastic action if Gov. Ron DeSantis abandons the state to run for president in 2024.

That resident, legendary GOP operative Roger Stone, told Miami/Ford Lauderdale station WFOR last week that he wants DeSantis to stay put, period, assuming of course that he wins reelection next year.

Look, I have no illusions about my ability to become elected governor of Florida. That’s not the point here. I believe that Gov. DeSantis, assuming he’s going to run for reelection, should pledge to the people of Florida that he will fill out all four years of a second term,” he said.

<..snip..>

https://thinkcivics.com/roger-stone-threatens-gubernatorial-run-in-fl-unless-desantis-pledges-not-to-run-for-wh-in-24/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.