Author Topic: NJ Democrat Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes to Republican Truck Driver Ed Durr  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NJ Democrat Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes to Republican Truck Driver Ed Durr

Wendell Husebø 10 Nov 2021

New Jersey Democrat Senate President Steve Sweeney conceded to Republican challenger Ed Durr on Wednesday after refusing to concede last week after apparently scrounging up 12,000 mystery ballots.

“I of course accept the results. I want to congratulate Mr. Durr and wish him the best of luck,” Sweeney said upon acknowledging his defeat to truck driver Durr.

Yet Sweeney blamed the red wave on November 2 for his loss by 2,000 votes. “It was a red wave,” he said, ignoring the “bare-bones, stealth” campaign Durr waged:

At one point, Durr — a complete unknown in politics, who became involved when he was told it was impossible to obtain a concealed carry firearms permit — appeared to overtake Sweeney, forcing a local newspaper to retract its call for Sweeney.

Shocked political observers noted that Durr had no campaign website, other than a Facebook page, and appeared to have spent next to nothing in his political race — after opponents spent millions in an attempt to unseat Sweeney in 2017.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/10/nj-democrat-senate-president-steve-sweeney-concedes-to-republican-truck-driver-ed-durr/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline MikePence

Democrats are losers!
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.