Author Topic: Joe Biden Marvels at $4.50 a Gallon Gas Prices: ‘Did You Ever Think You’d Be Paying this Much?  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Marvels at $4.50 a Gallon Gas Prices: ‘Did You Ever Think You’d Be Paying this Much?

Charlie Spiering 10 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden marveled at the high cost of gas on Wednesday, without offering any solutions for lowering prices.

“Did you ever think you’d be paying this much for a gallon of gas?” Biden said. “In some parts of California, they’re paying $4.50 a gallon.”

The president spoke about gas prices during an event at the Port of Baltimore to celebrate the passage of his $1.3 trillion infrastructure bill.

“People are feeling it. They’re feeling it,” Biden said, speaking at length about supply chain disruptions and the higher cost of goods.

Biden defended the higher cost of goods, arguing that thanks to trillions of dollars of government spending that he signed, more Americans had money to spend, adding to demand for goods.

“Everything from a gallon of gas to a loaf of bread costs more,” Biden said. “And it’s worrisome even though wages are going up.”

Biden did not mention his administration’s actions to reduce domestic production of oil, such as suspending gas and oil leases on federal land and closing the Keystone XL pipeline.

Biden tried to signal optimism, claiming that “jobs are up, wages are up, values are up, and savings are up.”

“But we’ve got problems too,” Biden admitted, pointing to higher prices for consumers and shortages.

“We’re tracking these issues and trying to tackle them straight on,” he added.

The president did not offer a timeline for when prices would go back down, but promised that it would happen thanks to his long-term infrastructure bill.

“Thanks to the steps we’re taking, very soon we’re going to see the supply chain start catching up with demand,” he said. “So not only will we see more record-breaking job growth, we’ll see lower prices, faster deliveries as well.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/10/joe-biden-marvels-at-4-50-a-gallon-gas-prices-did-you-ever-think-youd-be-paying-this-much/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden in Baltimore vows to tackle inflation, supply shortages 'head on'
By Brett Samuels - 11/10/21 05:20 PM EST

President Biden on Wednesday acknowledged the economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic has not resonated with swaths of the American public due to rising prices and supply chain slowdowns but made the case his agenda would alleviate those issues in the coming months.

Biden, speaking from the Port of Baltimore, said that "everything from a gallon of gas to a loaf of bread costs more," noting some residents in California were paying more than $4 for a gallon of gas.

"Many people remain unsettled about the economy, and we all know why," Biden said. "They see higher prices. They go to the store or go online, and they can’t find what they always want and when they want it, and we’re tracking these issues and figuring out how to tackle them head on."

"My administration has a plan to finish the job of getting us back to normal from the pandemic and having a stronger economy than we ever had before," Biden added.

The president laid out his goals to bring down prices, ensure store shelves are fully stocked and get more Americans back to work during his first trip to tout the passage of a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill through Congress. The White House announced during Biden's trip that he will sign the bill on Monday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/581044-biden-in-baltimore-vows-to-tackle-inflation-supply-shortages-head-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

As if he has nothing to do with it - its that last administration, by crackie.

Maybe this idiot can tell me where I can get $4.50 per gal gas in California.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This whole tactic is to force people toward EV's. 

Man is this scheme ever going to backfire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

There are some places in Kalifornia it's as much as $6.50 a gallon. The DCP sheeple are ok with it. LET'S GO BRANDON! FJB!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe and his Democommie pals are the single greatest threat to this republic.  The Republicans are not much better having voted for the huge TRILLION dollar spending package of Biden.

Welcome CARTER 2.0 on STEROIDS!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wrecking Ball Joe and his Democommie pals are the single greatest threat to this republic.  The Republicans are not much better having voted for the huge TRILLION dollar spending package of Biden.

Welcome CARTER 2.0 on STEROIDS!

Carter was an ultimate example of ineptitude.  Pedo Joe's tactics are a combinaton of inept and sabotage.

45 years to win the Cold War, and it ends up being an inside job that does us in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

@skeeter

You guys are actually paying that much in California? Here in northern Wisconsin it’s about $3.25

Plus your cost of living is higher than ours. You guys are screwed. How does the average person live out there?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

You guys are actually paying that much in California? Here in northern Wisconsin it’s about $3.25

Plus your cost of living is higher than ours. You guys are screwed. How does the average person live out there?
We're paying around 5.29 for premium, 5 for regular.

Average people are fleeing the state willy nilly. Soon there'll be no one here but tech executives, H1Bs and illegal aliens.

Offline mountaineer

What a maroon. As if his policies had nothing to do with inflation. Motor fuel is nearly double what it was a year ago, and his position is that businesses won't pass along increased transportation costs.  :chairbang:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What a maroon. As if his policies had nothing to do with inflation. Motor fuel is nearly double what it was a year ago, and his position is that businesses won't pass along increased transportation costs.  :chairbang:

Not only is he utterly stupid, he’s evil. What a combination.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
‘Did You Ever Think You’d Be Paying this Much?

What's this we crap Joe? You and the democrats that helped you create this disaster don't pay for your gas, the Americans you have shafted pay it. Also why the fake surprise? You created the spiral costs by dismantling everything that Trump(oh sorry, the previous guy) had in place to make us not just energy independent but supply Americans with reasonably priced gasoline, natural gas and fuel oil.

This muttonhead is hitting the Jimmy Carter Presidency checklist at breakneck speed. High fuel prices, check. Shortages at the stores, check, Runaway inflation, check. Iranian backed militants storming American embassy and taking hostages, check.

Jimmy must be crapping his pants with joy at Joe taking over his spot as the worst President ever! Unfortunately for Americans we are stuck with the fallout of Joes suckcess.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hawk flew by with:
"Jimmy must be crapping his pants with joy at Joe taking over his spot as the worst President ever!"

How old is Jimmah these days?
Something like 96 or thereabouts?

I'll wager a guess that at age 96, ol' Jimmah is more lucid and rational than is ol' white joe...!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe's bragging to cover up the horrific damage he has done to this society.  Amazing the in depth thinking he does to get away with stuff, and manipulate to escape blame.  He works it out in depth, then plays dumb as a box of rocks, and millions are relentlessly clueless!  Any excuse to let Biden get away with stuff, and blame that can be manufactured to secure blame to attack Trump.  Its like they cleverly figured out how to manipulate stupid people. and clueless people.  and all by a guy we are supposed to believe he's too dumb to know his own name.
 :smokin: :amen: :smokin:
Theres real stupidity running rampant some where!

Query, which do you believe in more, Bidens stupidity manufactured excuses, or God?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:25:28 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Everything bad is Trump's fault.

Biden is a superhero.  Right!

Biden is to my knowledge a three time traitor, fully having earned three ropes, and his whole crime family all deserve to be indicted, convicted and dispatched for treason.

But justice no longer exists within Washington.

I am not feeling very generous.   I hope gas goes to $10 per gallon, and all those of certain demographics that have never used their brains to discern truth from bullsh*t rhetoric get such a shock that maybe there is something other than a flat line for brain activity.