Author Topic: Joe Manchin Sinks Biden’s Battleship – After The President Blames Oil Prices On OPEC, The Senator S  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Manchin Sinks Biden’s Battleship – After The President Blames Oil Prices On OPEC, The Senator Sets The Record Straight
By Ben Dutka|November 4, 2021

Gas prices continue to rise across the country, and concerned consumers are wondering just how high the prices could go. Combined with the supply chain crisis, America faces a difficult holiday season.

The Biden administration is also under fire — the President has provided a reason for the skyrocketing gas prices, but says there isn’t much we can do about it right now.

But one Democrat doesn’t agree with the President’s reasoning.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.V.) has stood against Biden and his staff for much of 2021. He frequently voiced his opposition to controversial policies, and he’s even considered leaving the Democrat party.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/biden-opec-gas-manchin/

Offline LMAO

I predict he does leave the Democratic Party. But he will not join the GOP

Probably just become an independent
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I predict he does leave the Democratic Party. But he will not join the GOP

Probably just become an independent
Like Sanders and King, will be DBNINO Democrat But Not In Name Only
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

OPEC is not stopping drilling in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping fracking in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping pipeline construction in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping the addition of refining capacity in the US - the US and some state governments are.

It was not too long ago that the US was exporting oil because of advances in extracting oil and gas from shale.

The Left's War on Carbon is to blame.  Don't like paying more for gas and heat?  Complain to AOC and John Kerry.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Oil is headed back to $100 a barrel which is where the Democrats want it. Climate Change is the playground of the wealthy and the elite. It's how they assert their dominance over the steerage
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sink the Bismarck!  Just don't cross streams!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

OPEC is not stopping drilling in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping fracking in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping pipeline construction in the US - the US and some state governments are.
OPEC is not stopping the addition of refining capacity in the US - the US and some state governments are.

It was not too long ago that the US was exporting oil because of advances in extracting oil and gas from shale.

The Left's War on Carbon is to blame.  Don't like paying more for gas and heat?  Complain to AOC and John Kerry.

:amen:

The lunacy of the left's war on Carbon is easy to understand when you learn that Carbon at 400 ppm is only slightly higher than the recorded lowest level in history of 180 ppm. The only thing that China is doing right is burning tons of coal every day. If not for them the Carbon drought would be increasing. FWIW, Carbon is plant food!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:amen:

The lunacy of the left's war on Carbon is easy to understand when you learn that Carbon at 400 ppm is only slightly higher than the recorded lowest level in history of 180 ppm. The only thing that China is doing right is burning tons of coal every day. If not for them the Carbon drought would be increasing. FWIW, Carbon is plant food!
You forget another important aspect of the war, humans are a carbon based life form hence their war on humanity.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No worries.  China's next release of a pathogen will kill 50 - 99% of the global population.  It is coming as well as I know the sun will rise tomorrow, and the world is doing nothing in preparation.

No effort afoot to make China pay for what they have done either.  The USA has never been weaker in its history with Wrecking Ball Joe behind the wheel. 

And Fauci will fund it with your tax dollars!!!!!

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Manchin the chameleon is flashing a few new colors to give him faux cover for when he gives Biden exactly what he wants.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Manchin hasn't sunk anything.  These Democmmies will stick together to bend over all of America.  Get ready for routine brown outs, energy at double or triple the present cost, 10s of millions of unemployed, mass flight of companies back out of the USA, starvation and mass death.

And our so called enemies will become very active, and Biden's prime daily consideration will be what flavor of ice cream to consume each day.

Idiocracy on steroids!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oil is headed back to $100 a barrel which is where the Democrats want it. Climate Change is the playground of the wealthy and the elite. It's how they assert their dominance over the steerage

@Restored

They need to keep the trash at home so they and their families can enjoy the beaches and ski resorts in peace.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No worries.  China's next release of a pathogen will kill 50 - 99% of the global population.  It is coming as well as I know the sun will rise tomorrow, and the world is doing nothing in preparation.

No effort afoot to make China pay for what they have done either.  The USA has never been weaker in its history with Wrecking Ball Joe behind the wheel. 

@jafo2010

I really want to argue with you.

But.............
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

I Am Legend - 2007 movie with Will Smith.  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We were enslave to foreign energy sources, until the evil Trump made us ENERGY INDEPENDENT.  His holiness Biden came along and with the fervent support ofr NeverTrumpers, returned America to energy dependence on foreign energy sources, enslaving our nation to our enemies energy.  Biden also intends to further our energy dependence by forcing us to use only electricity depending on the unreliable power source that shifts with the winds.  Fools learned nothing from last winters debacle in Texas, they are druid hardcore believers-fools!  Baal-Molech worship has been installed too, and we wonder why we are headed for desolation/destruction, like the ancient days of wickedness and evil.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions