Author Topic: Biden Defies Federal Appeals Court on Vaccine Mandate  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Defies Federal Appeals Court on Vaccine Mandate
« on: November 10, 2021, 02:05:18 pm »
 Biden Defies Federal Appeals Court on Vaccine Mandate

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals says his mandate raises “grave” constitutional issues, but the White House tells businesses not to “wait.”
by George Neumayr

November 9, 2021, 11:11 PM

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit last Saturday suspended the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate on private businesses, saying that “the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the mandate.” But the White House is defying the court. “People should not wait,” said White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

The arrogance of the Biden White House is on open display. “I’m quite confident that when this finally gets fully adjudicated, not just a temporary order, the validity of this requirement will be upheld,” White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain breezily proclaimed last Sunday. “If OSHA [Occupational Safety and Health Administration] can tell people to wear a hard hat on the job, to be careful around chemicals, it can … put in place these simple measures to keep our workers safe.”

Contrary to Klain’s spinning, Biden’s mandate is a blatantly unconstitutional and burdensome imposition on private businesses. It is not a “simple” workplace regulation but an audacious attempt to dictate the personal health-care decisions of millions of Americans.

“The Biden Administration’s vaccine mandate represents the greatest government overreach of our generation and we are elated that the court recognizes the ‘grave danger’ it poses not only to our clients, but all Americans,” said Patrick Hughes, president of the Liberty Justice Center, which, along with the Pelican Institute for Public Policy, filed the petition for a Louisiana business owner and six employees of CaptiveAire Systems before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

more
https://spectator.org/biden-vaccine-mandate-federal-appeals-court/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden Defies Federal Appeals Court on Vaccine Mandate
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 02:49:16 pm »
Abjectly defying the way laws are made and upheld in this country is the very definition of treason, and should be prosecuted as such.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 07:08:10 pm »
Abjectly defying the way laws are made and upheld in this country is the very definition of treason, and should be prosecuted as such.
One can easily imagine the reaction if Trump had told businesses to defy a court order.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 07:09:05 pm »
One can easily imagine the reaction if Trump had told businesses to defy a court order.

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 07:14:37 pm »
I can't think of any mandated PPE I use that I cannot take off when I get off work.

Not so with the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis