Author Topic: My Ringside Seat on a Crooked New Jersey Election  (Read 54 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Ringside Seat on a Crooked New Jersey Election
« on: November 10, 2021, 01:54:16 pm »
November 10, 2021
My Ringside Seat on a Crooked New Jersey Election
By Jack Cashill

Watching the shenanigans in the still contested New Jersey gubernatorial election, I have to wonder whether there has ever been a truly honest election in state history. From my own experience, I would say probably not and, as I also learned, there are a thousand ways to cheat.

In 1982, through an odd sequence of events, I found myself with a ringside seat on a routinely crooked Newark mayoral election. I had been offered a job as “associate director” of the 1,000-employee Newark Housing and Redevelopment Authority. This being a recession year, and I needing to finish my Ph.D. dissertation, I took it.  This was not a career move.

I had two qualifications that endeared me to the Philippine-born woman who ran the show: I lived in Newark public housing growing up, and I aced her borderline illegal IQ test. An elitist whose role model was the then little known Imelda Marcos, my “Imelda” took me under her wing.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/my_ringside_seat_on_a_crooked_new_jersey_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: My Ringside Seat on a Crooked New Jersey Election
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 05:24:08 pm »
Really?  A crooked election in Jersey? I'm shocked.

No Crooked elections in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Phoenix or Vegas either!!!