Author Topic: “That’s an Applause Line”: Pelosi Scolds Crowd For Not Clapping For Her  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“That’s an Applause Line”: Pelosi Scolds Crowd For Not Clapping For Her

by Collin Rugg
17 minutes ago

While introducing Democrats at the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi scolded the audience after they failed to clap for her and other representatives.

The Speaker was introducing several lawmakers when the embarrassing moment took place.

“Good afternoon, everyone,” Pelosi started. “Uh it is really an honor to be here with our Distinguished Delegation from the House of Representatives. I want them all to stand so you can see who they are. Congressman Earl Blumenauer, McCallum, McCollum, Pingree, Keating, Bonamici, Brownley, Huffman, Lowenthal, Beyer, Boyle, Espaillat, Casten, Escobar, Ocasio Cortez, Levin Negus.”

“Uh thank you all for being here,” Pelosi said as the crowd stayed completely silent. “Uh today, we will hear and that’s an applause line in case you didn’t know. We can applaud ourselves. We applaud ourselves.”

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZj0d3Ew7x0&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/thats-an-applause-line-pelosi-scolds-crowd-for-not-clapping-for-her-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Have some more Stoli, Nan. You seem to be a quart low.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd rather they break out into a chant of Let's Go Brandonette.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

“Please clap”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not all narcists are Democrats but all democrats are narcissists!

Prove me wrong.

https://www.lifehack.org/796353/narcissistic-behavior
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Not all narcists are Democrats but all democrats are narcissists!

Prove me wrong.

https://www.lifehack.org/796353/narcissistic-behavior

You are absolutely correct!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I'd rather they break out into a chant of Let's Go Brandonette.

Good one.  I love it.   Let's Go Brandonette!!!!  Let's Go Brandon!!!  I'll be sure to thank the two of them at Thanksgiving dinner. They can both kiss my royal grits!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“Please clap”

"Easier to treat than Syphilis". So the alcoholic speaker of the house is reported to have said.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.