Author Topic: The House of Cards is Quickly Falling Around Hillary Clinton [Details]  (Read 87 times)

rangerrebew

The House of Cards is Quickly Falling Around Hillary Clinton [Details]
byMark Megahan
November 9, 2021

The names indicate he has his finger poised to poke down the Hillary Clinton house of cards. Conservatives knew all this already and liberals will continue to stick their heads in the sand until doomsday. Democrats can ignore it but that won’t change the fact Clinton was the one colluding with Russia. John Durham may be spotted in public less frequently than Sasquatch but recent indictments and arrests prove he’s working on something big.
Hillary in hot water

Hillary Clinton has told the pack of lies so many times that she actually believes them. She’s been insisting for years that Donald Trump stole her election by conspiring with Russia. In order to frame Trump, she conspired with Russia then played the FBI branch of her fan club like a violin. It’s not surprising that Grand Inquisitor Robert Mueller’s multi-million dollar witch-burning efforts cleared Trump instead of convicting him.

What’s a shock is that Mueller didn’t find Clinton’s fingerprints all over everything. It only makes sense if he was in on it too. What do you expect from someone who hand carried a Uranium One sample to the Kremlin for her?

https://thegoptimes.com/the-house-of-cards-is-quickly-falling-around-hillary-clinton-details/?utm_source=TGT%20Master%200521&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32167667&utm_campaign=The%20House%20of%20Cards%20is%20Quickly%20Falling%20Around%20Hillary%20Clinton%20[Details]

Offline LMAO

Re: The House of Cards is Quickly Falling Around Hillary Clinton [Details]
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 06:35:57 pm »
I’ve been hearing since the 90s how the House of Cards are falling around Hillary Clinton
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:47:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The House of Cards is Quickly Falling Around Hillary Clinton [Details]
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 07:46:23 pm »
Nah there will be a rash of suicides and fatal accidents and even if does progress further it's a given that she will be pardoned by whatever democrat puppet is resident.