Author Topic: 5 Deadly, Potentially Criminal Acts the Sports Media Cared Less About than Aaron Rodgers  (Read 78 times)

rangerrebew

5 Deadly, Potentially Criminal Acts the Sports Media Cared Less About than Aaron Rodgers

Warner Todd Huston8 Nov 2021454
3:26

As the media continues to attack Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers over his vax comments, there have been dozens of NFL players who have committed crimes, including domestic violence, robbery, and drunk driving.

And many of these players have been practically ignored by the media.

Breitbart Sports recently noted that the media had attacked Aaron Rodgers for his ideas on the vax even as they give only glancing coverage of former Raiders player Henry Ruggs III.

Last week, Ruggs crashed his Corvette Stingray into the back of a 23-year-old woman’s SUV and killed her. The woman’s car exploded in a ball of fire. But the media, for the most part, simply reported the incident straight and moved on even as they continued to publish attacks on Rodgers because he didn’t want to take the coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/11/08/5-deadly-potentially-criminal-acts-sports-media-cared-less-about-than-aaron-rodgers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Offline goatprairie

Rodger is white....the other players are black.
What???  I shouldn't have said that?  Aw, too bad. I'm really, really sorry. Actually, not. Live life not by lies.
And I don't even agree with what Rodgers did. He said he was immunized knowing full well everybody understood that to mean vaccinated.
Nevertheless, Rodgers is being excoriated for being the worst person in the world by the usual suspects while the others are barely mentioned or not at all. They don't call it The National Felons League for nothing.