Author Topic: Ted Cruz Most Popular Politician in Texas, Outperforming Biden, Abbott, Cornyn  (Read 5391 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'll take Cruz over Trump any day.  Trump's use by date has expired.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why did I know that as soon as I clicked this thread the first comments I'd see are the old and debunked "Cruz isn't a Citizen" crap from the usual sources?

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why did I know that as soon as I clicked this thread the first comments I'd see are the old and debunked "Cruz isn't a Citizen" crap from the usual sources?

*****rollingeyes*****

I haven't seen anyone say that Cruz isn't a citizen but his citizenship relies on a statute making him ineligible for the office of president of the United States.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I haven't seen anyone say that Cruz isn't a citizen but his citizenship relies on a statute making him ineligible for the office of president of the United States.

Except he's not ineligible.

And quite frankly...had Trump not erroneously made it an issue none of the people in here mindlessly repeating what he said would be making it an issue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As strongly as I support Cruz, I agree that his manner can be off-putting at times.

@HoustonSam

Trump has the same problem,and I will never understand how some of these cretins make it back home at night after work without getting lost.

We ain't marrying these people. Hell,we ain't even dating them. What we are doing is voting for them in order to try protect and preserve America while keeping our individual freedoms intact.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll take Cruz over Trump any day.  Trump's use by date has expired.

@Wingnut

Big whoop.

You would take Hillary over Trump.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Cruz is one of the few conservatives left in Congress.  We need to seat many more like him and that unfortunately just isn't going to happen.
Why do you state such a comment?

Do you believe the sky is falling once again?

Ted has developed a cadre of like-minded since he began his DC presence, such as Boebert, Hawley, Biggs, Kennedy, Donalds, Greene, Cloud, Bishop, and more.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

I fully support Cruz, but I am also an Abbott fan. Abbott shielded us from all the China Virus restrictions. Abbott kept Critical Race Theory out of our schools. Abbott brought home our National Guard from DC before released by the radical left wing federal authority. Abbott signed the Constitutional Carry bill.

I escaped California (after two decades) four years ago and was born and raised in New York. I know what living in tyranny is all about. Texas is free. And Governor Abbott keeps us free. But like I said, Cruz is great too.
Abbott did not shield us from the restrictions.  He implemented them early on until his constituents raised hell.

He did the same with illegal immigration.

And he was atrocious on energy.  He single-handedly helped cause the cold weather debacle last year when he decided to appoint his lawyer buddies who knew nothing about energy to run the Public Utility Commission that supervised the grid.  They and ERCOT, the Energy Reliability Council of Texas, were more interested in supporting wind energy in Texas than keeping the grid reliable, and Abbott received a wind energy award the week before NONE of the thousands of wind turbines proved their unreliability of energy supply. 

As a politician first and foremost, he never admitted his culpability in letting Texans die in the cold weather and fired all members of the PUC and of ERCOT instead to escape blame.

Abbott is not a conservative.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 08:41:27 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

As strongly as I support Cruz, I agree that his manner can be off-putting at times.  But then again we are regularly told about a different political figure that we aren't supposed to distracted by meaningless personal traits.  In fact that other fellow's grating personal traits are actually a strength you see; so I'll embrace whatever condescending demeanor Cruz might occasionally have and argue that it is, actually, part of his greatness.
I think you are simply seeing a lawyer's natural proclivity in verbosity.

I argue this could be improved by electing more non-lawyers to represent us in Congress.

I love the story of the NJ truck driver who unseated the entrenched Senate head in NJ.

It is one reason Trump is endearing, albeit his many flaws in temperament and modesty.

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Why do you state such a comment?

Do you believe the sky is falling once again?

Ted has developed a cadre of like-minded since he began his DC presence, such as Boebert, Hawley, Biggs, Kennedy, Donalds, Greene, Cloud, Bishop, and more.

Perhaps you think that everything is just peachy; rising inflation, food, gas, push for green energy and electric cars, crisis in the Middle East, food shortages, shortage of goods, stealing of elections, BLM/Antifa riots, defunding of police, etc.  I don't think the sky has stopped falling.

The fact remains that there are many more RINO's than there are conservatives. Good ole Mitch tries to ensure that incumbents remain seated and that conservatives trying to come in are stopped.  (Cruz tells that bit of info in his book "A Time for Truth").
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 08:47:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

I wanna see that Cuban Cannuck's long-form birth certificate ... and it better not be written in Quebecoise.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think you are simply seeing a lawyer's natural proclivity in verbosity.

I argue this could be improved by electing more non-lawyers to represent us in Congress.

I love the story of the NJ truck driver who unseated the entrenched Senate head in NJ.

It is one reason Trump is endearing, albeit his many flaws in temperament and modesty.

As a woman, I see him act as most men!  I don't see any FLAWS.  I see an ALPHA MALE doing his thing.
He has a beautiful temperament, in spite of all the ugly stories, told about him and daily put downs. Rare is it, he talks about himself.  Once in a blue moon, HE HAS TO.  MEDIA CERTAINLY IS NOT GOING TO DO IT.  NEVER TRUMPERS AREN'T GOING TO DO IT. I go by his fruits. =www.magapill.com

He returned 20% from his money to form his cabinet, back to treasury, he did not take any pay while in office. Neither did any TRUMP helping him. He made good deals for our behalf. Less money spent on Military equipment. Billions  coming in from China tariffs, etc.  Making Mexico defend their border side using 26,000 military of their own men, since congress would not change bad immigration laws.

POTUS TRUMP...does not ever drink any alcohol, never smokes, anything, does not drink coffee, does not do ANY illegal drugs. EVER.  If anything, he is very wholesome.  He could be mormon, DOING THE WORD OF WISDOM. lol

List his many flaws, please.  And decades of envious late night show people, interviewing him.  They ask, how much something cost.  He does not want to say.  They badger him, till he says something...then, next it is "TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT HIS WEALTH." He had 4 years in a military school, mentored by a GENERAL.  Come out a captain.  He is an officer and a gentleman.  He was a cadet.

Yeah, yeah, locker room talk!  NAME ME ONE GUY WHO HAS NOT DONE THAT!  ONE!

Ok, I probably offended you, did not mean to, I just don't understand, what some people say about him.  ALL THE MEN ACT THE SAME. 

See, letterman, Mike Wallace.  Even Roseann Barr.

Offline LegalAmerican

I wanna see that Cuban Cannuck's long-form birth certificate ... and it better not be written in Quebecoise.

His parents never did that.  Some form, to make it official he is an 'AMERICAN'.   It has a ' 4' in the name. Like some Naturalization form. 

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
His parents never did that.  Some form, to make it official he is an 'AMERICAN'.   It has a ' 4' in the name. Like some Naturalization form.

How about DS-2029 - Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

Perhaps you think that everything is just peachy; rising inflation, food, gas, push for green energy and electric cars, crisis in the Middle East, food shortages, shortage of goods, stealing of elections, BLM/Antifa riots, defunding of police, etc.  I don't think the sky has stopped falling.

The fact remains that there are many more RINO's than there are conservatives. Good ole Mitch tries to ensure that incumbents remain seated and that conservatives trying to come in are stopped.  (Cruz tells that bit of info in his book "A Time for Truth").
Good grief.  Guess you don't believe any of the names I named are conservative so you continue the ramblings we are not getting any conservatives in DC.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO wrote:
"I wanna see that Cuban Cannuck's long-form birth certificate ... and it better not be written in Quebecoise."

As I understand it, the issues with Mr. Cruz eligibility are not limited to the location of his birth, but also to subsequent documentation that does not support the issue of citizenship.

Back around 2015-16 there was a thread over at TOS discussing this, and some very interesting information was noted in a few posts. I wish I had saved the links, the action/inaction taken by either Mr. Cruz or by his parents (mother?) damaged his claim as to "natural born citizenship".

I'm with Bigun on this one...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
RINO wrote:
"I wanna see that Cuban Cannuck's long-form birth certificate ... and it better not be written in Quebecoise."

As I understand it, the issues with Mr. Cruz eligibility are not limited to the location of his birth, but also to subsequent documentation that does not support the issue of citizenship.

Back around 2015-16 there was a thread over at TOS discussing this, and some very interesting information was noted in a few posts. I wish I had saved the links, the action/inaction taken by either Mr. Cruz or by his parents (mother?) damaged his claim as to "natural born citizenship".

I'm with Bigun on this one...

Barrack Obama's father was, at the time of Barrack's birth, a citizen of Kenya and that made Barrack A citizen of Kenya as well.  Not eligible to run for president or vice- president.

Ted's mother was a U. S. Citizen at the time of his birth but his father was not rendering Ted ineligible as well.

Neither of Kamala Haris's parents were citizens at the time of her birth and definitely ineligible.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Good grief.  Guess you don't believe any of the names I named are conservative so you continue the ramblings we are not getting any conservatives in DC.

Nope, didn't say that there aren't any conservatives in DC; they are few.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Words are from article.
---------------------------------------------
ACTUALLY--THEIR PLANS FOR ENDING ELECTIONS, GUNS, RELIGION ETC. IN THE USA ETC. THEY PLANNED FOR 2016 TO BE OUR LAST ELECTION.
IF U CAN READ THIS AND NOT BE SHOCKED, PLEASE CHECK TO SEE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.
Sorry about some double pasting in--please skip duplicate parts, of course.

https://ellacruz.org/2018/10/31/leaked- ... -election/

Leaked Open Society Foundation Document; The Last Election

Posted on October 31, 2018

Please download the pdf at the bottom left of the page and keep it safe.
Searching on Scribd, another bombshell obtained by Realtruenews.org is just astonishing. This one is allegedly an internal Soros’s Open Society Foundation document with restricted distribution which openly says the United States with its religion and the right to bear arms is an obstacle to obtain a world government, and the elections should be eliminated and the 2016 election will be the last election in the U.S.

This document is a blueprint to end public democracy in the United States by enabling marginalized groups, overturn the social order and create a sustainable state under the Directives of Agenda 21. The U.S Termination Project is designed to end the constitutional law, and replacing it with a technocracy tyranny.[/font][/color]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 01:16:12 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Cont;
The image that you see below is what they have designed for the White House after the United States ends the democratic process. Read this article carefully. It is very well connected to my previous article about Martial Law Jenga. It actually seems the first steps of the JENGA protocol. The image as you see seems to be taken in China or North Korea. The exact same style of Kim Jang Un, his father or Mao style. This is what the left wants for America. Wake up, people.

–“They cling to guns and religion. What will they do when we take both of those away?”– Barack Obama, 2008, donor speech.

–” If I had a city, it would look like Detroit”–  Barack Obama, private shareholders meeting 2014

(page 2)

1 THE PROBLEM WITH US ELECTIONS
2 MARKETING A VISUAL CRISIS
3 A HOUSE DIVIDED
4 DISSOLUTION

Executive: Christopher Stone Subject Matter Expertise: Crisis Operations Team

THE OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE is a private operating foundation that promotes them arch of social progress and justice around the world. OSI’s U.S. Termination Project seeks to end public democracy in the United States by enabling marginalized groups to overturn the established social orders and create a sustainable state under the  Directives of Agenda 21.

Nope, didn't say that there aren't any conservatives in DC; they are few.
Celebrate the gains instead of pouting.

I named some gains, Ms glass-half-empty

As a woman, I see him act as most men!  I don't see any FLAWS.  I see an ALPHA MALE doing his thing.
He has a beautiful temperament, in spite of all the ugly stories, told about him and daily put downs. Rare is it, he talks about himself.  Once in a blue moon, HE HAS TO.  MEDIA CERTAINLY IS NOT GOING TO DO IT.  NEVER TRUMPERS AREN'T GOING TO DO IT. I go by his fruits. =www.magapill.com

He returned 20% from his money to form his cabinet, back to treasury, he did not take any pay while in office. Neither did any TRUMP helping him. He made good deals for our behalf. Less money spent on Military equipment. Billions  coming in from China tariffs, etc.  Making Mexico defend their border side using 26,000 military of their own men, since congress would not change bad immigration laws.

POTUS TRUMP...does not ever drink any alcohol, never smokes, anything, does not drink coffee, does not do ANY illegal drugs. EVER.  If anything, he is very wholesome.  He could be mormon, DOING THE WORD OF WISDOM. lol

List his many flaws, please.  And decades of envious late night show people, interviewing him.  They ask, how much something cost.  He does not want to say.  They badger him, till he says something...then, next it is "TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT HIS WEALTH." He had 4 years in a military school, mentored by a GENERAL.  Come out a captain.  He is an officer and a gentleman.  He was a cadet.

Yeah, yeah, locker room talk!  NAME ME ONE GUY WHO HAS NOT DONE THAT!  ONE!

Ok, I probably offended you, did not mean to, I just don't understand, what some people say about him.  ALL THE MEN ACT THE SAME. 

See, letterman, Mike Wallace.  Even Roseann Barr.
You are so endearing yourself, apparently ranting about almost nothing as I cannot tell honestly what is upsetting you.

So be it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Except he's not ineligible.

And quite frankly...had Trump not erroneously made it an issue none of the people in here mindlessly repeating what he said would be making it an issue.

Actually @txradioguy Cruz, himself,  made it an issue when he publically renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014 and spent the nexr year trying to convince voters even though his father was a Cuban citizen when he was born in Canada he was, indeed, a NBC.

Cruz never settled the debate.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:07:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

Barrack Obama's father was, at the time of Barrack's birth, a citizen of Kenya and that made Barrack A citizen of Kenya as well.  Not eligible to run for president or vice- president.

Ted's mother was a U. S. Citizen at the time of his birth but his father was not rendering Ted ineligible as well.

Neither of Kamala Haris's parents were citizens at the time of her birth and definitely ineligible.

Given that 'exceptions' were made for Kamel and Bammy, Ted shouldn't face any challenges about his eligibility should he decide to run for president.  I'm not saying that it is right but IF the leftists make an issue of it, I think it would be difficult for them to make a case.