Author Topic: Ted Cruz Most Popular Politician in Texas, Outperforming Biden, Abbott, Cornyn  (Read 5389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz Most Popular Politician in Texas, Outperforming Biden, Abbott, Cornyn

Wendell Husebø 8 Nov 2021

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is the most popular politician in Texas, outperforming President Biden, Gov. Greg Abbott (R), and Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), according to a Monday UT/TT poll.

Special Advisor to Cruz, Steve Guest, told Breitbart News the senator is “proud” to fight for Texans against the radical policies of Biden-Harris administration, which has advocated for amnesty and paying illegal aliens nearly $500,000 each after entering the country illegally during the Trump administration.

“For 10 months, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been pushing an agenda that hurts the people of Texas and the entire country,” Guest stated. “Sen. Ted Cruz is proud to lead the fight to pull this out country back from the edge of the abyss.”

While Biden has only a 35 percent approval rating in the state, Cruz weighs in at 45 percent, a margin of ten points. Biden also has a disapproval rating of 55 percent in Texas. Again, Cruz betters the president by 11 points.

Dragging down Biden’s polling numbers is his performance on coronavirus and border security. On the topic of the southern border crisis, only 22 percent approve of Biden’s performance while 63 percent disapprove. Biden is also underwater on coronavirus. Just 39 percent of Texas approve and 51 percent disapprove of Biden’s response to the virus.

Meanwhile, Cornyn has a 29 percent approval rating among Texans opposed to 46 percent who disapprove of the Texas senator.

Governor Abbott also trails Cruz in the polls. Just 44 percent approve of Abbott while 46 disapprove.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/08/exclusive-cruz-most-popular-politician-in-texas-outperforming-biden-abbott-cornyn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is what walking the walk that you talk gets you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I supported Ted running against Cornyn during last Senate primary.

We despatrately need to get rid of Cornyn who envisions himself more next Senate leader instead of a representing Texans.

Cruz would win and his vacated seat would give Abbott opportunity to place a conservative there.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

Hell even the Marx Bros made it big because of Texas.

How Texas Created the Marx Brothers

(@tracesoftexas)

Arthur Marx (Groucho's son) wrote:

"Somewhere during all this [about 1920], they stopped calling themselves "The Four Nightingales" and changed the name of the act to the "Marx Brothers & Co." Presumably this was to hide their identity, but essentially the act was the same. They were fooling no one, and by the time they pulled into a place called Nacogdoches, Texas, they were prepared for what could conceivably be a last ditch stand.

Their first performance in Nacogdoches was at a matinee. It was a real honky-tonk kind of theater. "The audience was full of big ranchers in ten-gallon hats, and a few small ranchers in five-gallon hats," Father told me.

The first part of the performance went fairly well, but in the middle of the show the audience suddenly got up en masse and disappeared through the front exit. Investigation disclosed that the customers had gone outside to view a runaway mule.

My father and his brothers, though accustomed to insults, were enraged by this one. When the customers filed back into the theater, thirty minutes later, the Marx brothers were no longer interested in giving a good performance. All they wanted to do was get even with the audience, and the only way they knew how was to burlesque the kind of singing they had been doing so seriously.

This quickly evolved into a roughhouse comedy bit, with the Marxes, led by my father, flinging insults about Texas and its inhabitants to the audience as rapidly as they could think of them... My father is not very clear about the exact phraseology of some of these insults, but he does remember calling the Texans in the audience "damned Yankees" and throwing in a couple of lines that went something like:

Nacogdoches
Is full of Roaches.

And:

The Jackass
Is the finest
Flower of
Tex-ass

They were not looking for laughs; they fully expected to be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. But instead the audience loved their clowning and greeted their insults and most tired jokes with uproarious laughter.

And so they were suddenly comedians, with their fame traveling all the way to Denison, Texas. The manager of the theater in Denison not only wanted to book them, but he offered to raise the salary for the whole act from fifty to seventy-five dollars a week.

"After that we were a pretty big hit everywhere else we played in Texas. I guess we could have stayed there indefinitely, but after we got ourselves reasonably solvent, we decided to go back to Chicago. After all, how long can anyone eat chili con carne?"

----- Arthur Marx,"Life With Groucho," 1954
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hate starting sh__, but Cruz was doing just fine before the '16 Stone and Pecker slime machine started their slander. 

The meme's stuck so badly, he almost lost to Beto, and probably ruined any chance he had to to ever become POTUS.  All garbage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

I agree @catfish1957 but if Trump doesn't run in 24, it's an open game.
   Though there are still Trumpers that wouldn't vote for him even with his endorsement. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
   I agree @catfish1957 but if Trump doesn't run in 24, it's an open game.
   Though there are still Trumpers that wouldn't vote for him even with his endorsement.

This report must be a mistake.  Why, everyone knows that Lyin' Ted's father was the second gunman on the grassy knoll, and that Ted destroyed his own career at the 2016 R national convention by making a dirty, childish appeal to conservative principle, and that the almighty Trump Himself had to descend on clouds of glory in His munificent grace to pull Ted through his 2018 re-election bid.  Cruz popular in Texas?  No, that's not possible, it can't be.  NO ONE defies Trump and lives to talk about it.........

James 1:20

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Hate starting sh__, but Cruz was doing just fine before the '16 Stone and Pecker slime machine started their slander. 

The meme's stuck so badly, he almost lost to Beto, and probably ruined any chance he had to to ever become POTUS.  All garbage.

IMHO the 2018 senate race in Texas was their trial run for their voter fraud machine in Texas. 

No way in hell did "Hell yes I'm going to take your AR-15" Robert Francis legitimately come anywhere close to beating Ted Cruz.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 10:31:11 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
IMHO the 2016 senate race in Texas was their trial run for their voter fraud machine in Texas. 

No way in hell did "Hell yes I'm going to take your AR-15" Robert Francis legitimately come anywhere close to beating Ted Cruz.

The 1.5% victory by Cruz in 2018 over Bozo Beto is IMO probably pretty close to actually what happened.  Again just my opinion

Case in point?  Check out TOS up to the election.  These so called orange conservatives were doing their best to destroy Lyin' Ted.  Many idiots bought off on the meme, including some I knew here nearby. That group never forgave Cruz for not endorsing DJT at the convention, and let their anamosity fly into the face of what was best for the country,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The 1.5% victory by Cruz in 2018 over Bozo Beto is IMO probably pretty close to actually what happened.  Again just my opinion

Case in point?  Check out TOS up to the election.  These so called orange conservatives were doing their best to destroy Lyin' Ted.  Many idiots bought off on the meme, including some I knew here nearby. That group never forgave Cruz for not endorsing DJT at the convention, and let their anamosity fly into the face of what was best for the country,

I meant 2018.  On this we are just going to have to agree to disagree @catfish1957

No way in hell did "Hell yes I'm going to take your AR-15" Robert Francis legitimately get that many votes in Texas.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I meant 2018.  On this we are just going to have to agree to disagree @catfish1957

No way in hell did "Hell yes I'm going to take your AR-15" Robert Francis legitimately get that many votes in Texas.

To the 99.99% of the time we do agree.   :beer:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
To the 99.99% of the time we do agree.   :beer:

Two quick things.

1. I didn't just come up with my theory today.  IIRC I posted here about it at the time.

2. The AG is today still prosecuting people and getting convictions for what they did in that election.

:beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

This report must be a mistake.  Why, everyone knows that Lyin' Ted's father was the second gunman on the grassy knoll, and that Ted destroyed his own career at the 2016 R national convention by making a dirty, childish appeal to conservative principle, and that the almighty Trump Himself had to descend on clouds of glory in His munificent grace to pull Ted through his 2018 re-election bid.  Cruz popular in Texas?  No, that's not possible, it can't be.  NO ONE defies Trump and lives to talk about it.........

So @HoustonSam those rumours about you shacking up with LA are true afterall.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

It's complicated................................
James 1:20

Offline libertybele

This is what walking the walk that you talk gets you!

Amen.  He means and does what he says. 

Gotta Love Ted!!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Which reminds me of a pic of Cruz and Trump together --- the two of them together must make the left's heads spin.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Which reminds me of a pic of Cruz and Trump together --- the two of them together must make the left's heads spin.

I see what you did there
:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:08:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

I see what you did there
:thumbsup:

This was taken a few months ago at Mar-A Lago.  I think it's priceless!

Offline LegalAmerican

Why are you posting all these lies?  POTUS TRUMP had nothing to do with the ENQUIRE having articles on this. Why all the theatrics? I still don't trust Ted, not by what POTUS TRUMP said, but what I saw myself. Ask Marco Rubio and Ben Carson.
He is an attorney, why doesn't he use that for good, for we the people?  NO MANDATES.   Such envy for POTUS TRUMP.  It is also petty. 

Offline libertybele

Why are you posting all these lies?  POTUS TRUMP had nothing to do with the ENQUIRE having articles on this. Why all the theatrics? I still don't trust Ted, not by what POTUS TRUMP said, but what I saw myself. Ask Marco Rubio and Ben Carson.
He is an attorney, why doesn't he use that for good, for we the people?  NO MANDATES.   Such envy for POTUS TRUMP.  It is also petty.

:facepalm2:  Oh for crying out loud ... really?  Ask Marco Rubio?  One of the RINO's from the Gang of Eight?  Of course you're joking right?

Back on 'ignore' you go; too much aggravation otherwise.

Offline LegalAmerican

Half correct.  Ted is a fair weather friend. Ted, begged to talk at convention.  His speech was approved, then CHANGED IT. AND WENT ONTO A/F 1 .....WITH OBAMA.   He is a professional politician and snake in the grass.  Why would I trust him?
Best for the country was Ted Cruz?  BORN IN CANADA, HAD DUAL CITIZENSHIP.  Mom American and Dad CUBAN.
Not natural born in America.  I am not going to argue or fight with you. YOU THINK TED IS BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY? 
  www.magapill.com

Offline LegalAmerican

Why do you do this?  AGITATE?     ****slapping

Offline LegalAmerican

:facepalm2:  Oh for crying out loud ... really?  Ask Marco Rubio?  One of the RINO's from the Gang of Eight?  Of course you're joking right?

Yes, I know gang of eight.   Marco, McCain, Graham, Flake=all rino's.    I am talking about WHAT Ted Cruz did to BEN CARSON and Marco.  BEN CARSON TOO.  LIED about them dropping out of race, to stop people from voting for them. It was underhanded.  The underhanded part was Ted Cruz.  Most of you are just too emotional on here. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The stupid is strong with her.  No denying it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I just spit my kimchi out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.