Author Topic: Inflation Expected To Surge For At Least Another Year, A Key Economic Indicator Shows  (Read 164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Inflation Expected To Surge For At Least Another Year, A Key Economic Indicator Shows

Harry Wilmerding
Contributor
November 08, 2021 3:20 PM ET

Inflation grew throughout October, increasing for the twelfth consecutive month in a row, according to a key economic indicator.

The median consumer expectation shows inflation will grow to 5.7% in the next year, the highest level since the metric was created in June 2013, according to the New York Federal Reserve’s Survey of Consumer Expectations. The survey respondents project that inflation will grow 4.2% in the next three years.

“Median inflation uncertainty—or the uncertainty expressed regarding future inflation outcomes—increased at both the short- and medium-term horizons. Both measures reached series highs in October,” the survey, conducted across 1,300 rotating households, read.

https://twitter.com/BChappatta/status/1457742847931781121

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/08/inflation-consumer-expectation-new-york-federal-reserve/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'd say at least three more years, until the rodents are evicted from the White House.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.