Author Topic: Frank Luntz Claims Embarrassing 'Major Story' About Donald Trump and Republicans  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frank Luntz Claims Embarrassing 'Major Story' About Donald Trump and Republicans
By Bonchie | Nov 08, 2021 9:00 AM ET

Is some massive, embarrassing bombshell about to drop on the heads of Donald Trump and Republicans? That’s the claim by Frank Luntz, the grifting political consultant who was once a staple on Fox News.

Per Luntz, a “major story” that will prove “embarrassing” is about to drop and it has something to do with January 20th. That claim is apparently originating with Jon Karl, yet another leftwing media hack who has decided to his allegations are so important that they can be held for a year until his book drops. Can’t you just feel the urgency?

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1457488747046400005

Luntz knows Karl is a hack, but as I said, Luntz is a consummate grifter who constantly tries to play both sides. It’s not surprising he’d run to social media to tease a claim like this. Heck, it wouldn’t surprise me if he got paid to do so. Still, what exactly is he talking about?

We know January 20th was the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration. We also know that whatever is alleged to have happened was also done by a prior president. If any readers have any guesses off the top of their head, throw them in the comments, but I’m not gonna waste any further time trying to figure it out.

Why? Because none of this matters. This once again sounds like some inside baseball whining about Trump not following some certain protocol that will have the beltway clutching their pearls. Meanwhile, back in the real world, Americans are dealing with a variety of problems, and no one (or at least almost no one) cares about some biased journalist’s book and whatever likely anonymously sourced claims he’s going to make.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/08/frank-luntz-claims-embarrassing-major-story-about-donald-trump-and-republicans-n471761
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This maybe it

Trump told the RNC chair he was leaving the Republicans to create his own party on the last day of his presidency - and he didn't care if it destroyed the GOP, new book claims

What reportedly followed was a tense four-day standoff between Trump and top officials from the Republican National Committee, including Ronna McDaniel
    The RNC threatened to stop its financial aid for Trump's 2020 election lawsuits
    He told McDaniel, 'This is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me'
    The conversation reportedly happened on Air Force One as he was leaving DC

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:28 EST, 8 November 2021 | Updated: 09:43 EST, 8 November 2021

In the final moments of Donald Trump's presidency the outgoing commander-in-chief engaged in a stunning stand-off with the very political party that got him to the White House, a new report claimed on Monday.

A furious Trump told the Republican National Committee chair that he was 'done' with the GOP and would start a new party- adding that Republicans would 'lose forever' without him. 

'This is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me,' he reportedly said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177841/Trump-told-RNC-chair-hed-quit-GOP-create-new-party-didnt-stick-Book.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I will glad when we stop listening to Joe Scaraborough, Lincoln Projectile vomitting  Republicans.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

...the very political party that got him to the White House...

I think this is the wrong way around, as the Brits like to say...

Offline skeeter

I think this is the wrong way around, as the Brits like to say...
yeah that’s gotta be the quote of the day.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You'd think by Luntz's story that the Trump staff had broken all the W keys off the computer keyboards and taken all the silverware on their way out.

Oh, wait. That was the Clintons.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From reply 1:
"Trump told the RNC chair he was leaving the Republicans to create his own party on the last day of his presidency - and he didn't care if it destroyed the GOP, new book claims
    What reportedly followed was a tense four-day standoff between Trump and top officials from the Republican National Committee, including Ronna McDaniel"

Hmmmm....
Sounds fine to me.

Offline dancer

No respect for Ronna, nor the RNC!  Where were they when Trump was getting attacks from all sides?
MIA!  The GOPe can rot as far as I'm concerned.  The man was on his own, doing the best he could to keep his promises for the American people.  All the rest were not merely silent, but complicit and obstructionist.  Vote the bums out!