Author Topic: Gavin Newsom Hasn’t Been Seen in Public in Eleven Days. His Last Message Has People Concerned  (Read 703 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom Hasn’t Been Seen in Public in Eleven Days. His Last Message Has People Concerned

by Kyle Becker
about 5 hours ago

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1453480001676865539

A few days later, Gavin Newsom’s planned trip to travel to Glasgow for the now-failed climate conference was canceled.

“California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday abruptly canceled his trip to the United Nations Climate Change Conference because of unspecified ‘family obligations,’ his spokeswoman said on October 29, according to the AP.

“Newsom was scheduled to attend the event next week in Glasgow, Scotland, to highlight his administration’s climate change actions,” the AP continued. “That includes a proposed ban on the sale of all new gas-powered cars in the state by 2035, a ban on all oil drilling by 2045 and outlawing the sale of new gas-powered lawn equipment by 2024 or whenever state regulators determine is feasible.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/gavin-newsom-hasnt-been-seen-in-public-in-eleven-days-his-last-message-has-people-concerned-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Rumor has it he inadvertently swallowed a near lethal dollop of Dapper Dan.

Offline mountaineer

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
ALERT Police cars revolving light California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s last public appearance was Oct 27th, when he received a vaccine booster shot. It’s been more than 10 days since Gov. Newsom has been seen by the public – unusual for the governor who did daily Coronavirus updates for nearly 18 months
1:15 PM · Nov 7, 2021
That's the thing. He's too much of an attention hound to stay undercover like this. Looks like the vax booster has laid him low (assuming elites like him really are being subjected to the actual vaccines).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

His wife tweeted and then deleted this:

The thot plickens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His wife tweeted and then deleted this:

The thot plickens.

Maybe he got some bad Foie gras on a recent visit to Napa Valley's French Laundry restaurant.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Revealed: Gavin Newsom Skipped Climate Summit for Billionaire Oil Heiress’s Wedding

California Gov. Gavin Newsom skipped the Glasgow climate summit and attended the wedding of billionaire heiress Ivy Getty last weekend instead, according to a glowing Vogue magazine on the elaborate, lavish affair in San Francisco.
Joel B. Pollak9 Nov 2021, 7:14 AM PST

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/09/revealed-newsom-skipped-climate-summit-for-billionaire-oil-heiresss-wedding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Revealed: Gavin Newsom Skipped Climate Summit for Billionaire Oil Heiress’s Wedding

California Gov. Gavin Newsom skipped the Glasgow climate summit and attended the wedding of billionaire heiress Ivy Getty last weekend instead, according to a glowing Vogue magazine on the elaborate, lavish affair in San Francisco.
Joel B. Pollak9 Nov 2021, 7:14 AM PST

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/09/revealed-newsom-skipped-climate-summit-for-billionaire-oil-heiresss-wedding/
why should he care? He is at the top of a totally corrupt political system beyond accountability and hey, a free meal is a free meal. Besides, the Gettys really know how to put on the dog.

Offline Hoodat

I'm not convinced.  The person in the photo identified as Newsome is wearing a mask.  Newsome doesn't wear masks when he is socializing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

I'm not convinced.  The person in the photo identified as Newsome is wearing a mask.  Newsome doesn't wear masks when he is socializing.
maybe it was a hair net not a mask.

The Gettys are SF royalty & only A listers are invited to their functions. I totally see Newsome blowing off the end of the world to be seen at one. He ain’t particularly bright.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
IF he was at this wedding was wifey there too? If not why not and why the friggin lying about it by his wife in her little rant, why all of a sudden would he give a damn about what Californians think?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Someone said they saw him drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
His hair was perfect.

HELL, I'd like to meet his tailor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

His hair was perfect.

He's the Werewolf of London Breed (that's a San Francisco joke).
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Has anyone really missed him?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Well, I don't want Fop, damn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

IF he was at this wedding was wifey there too? If not why not and why the friggin lying about it by his wife in her little rant, why all of a sudden would he give a damn about what Californians think?

One thing about weddings is that they take LOTS of photos.  As a VIP guest, we should definitely have a photo of Newsome and the bride and/or groom.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One thing about weddings is that they take LOTS of photos.  As a VIP guest, we should definitely have a photo of Newsome and the bride and/or groom.
My daughter told me the latest rumor making the circles is that he contracted Guillain-Barré syndrome from his booster shot and that was after a report that HE said he cancelled the globull warming conference to go Trick or Treating, that he had no choice but to go. So if it was true he took his kids Trick or Treating why didn't his wife just say that outright........ :pondering: unless it was his kids with someone else he was spending the time with.
All of this is utter bullshit, the people of California have the absolute right to know where their goobernor is and if he is suffering a illness. But Noisome is a democrat and it is not for us little people, the serfs to question Herr Goobernor.

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Inside Source Reports Governor Newsom Injured By Moderna Booster Jab
November 9, 2021 Constitutional Nobody US News
USSANews.com

Gavin Newsom got the COVID-19 booster on October 27

What happened next? Newsom disappeared. We haven’t seen or heard from him. Newsom even canceled his speech at the UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow.

Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter

“Family issues”, remember?

His wife even defended Newsom. Her tweet is gone now.

Now we have an inside source saying that Newsom is dealing with an adverse reaction from the booster.

https://ussanews.com/breaking-inside-source-reports-governor-newsom-injured-by-moderna-booster-jab/