Author Topic: Family issues keep California's Newsom out of public sight  (Read 684 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Family issues keep California's Newsom out of public sight
« on: November 07, 2021, 12:40:22 am »
Family issues keep California's Newsom out of public sight
KSBT/California, Nov 5, 2021, Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A week after abruptly canceling plans to attend the United Nations climate summit in Scotland, California Gov. Gavin has receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations.

When the surprising announcement was made Oct. 29, his office said Newsom planned to participate virtually in the conference this week. But he did not. Spokesperson Erin Mellon now says he will appear virtually next week.

Newsom's last public appearance was Oct. 27, when he received a coronavirus booster shot. His office did not respond to questions Friday about what the governor has been doing this week.

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/family-issues-keep-californias-newsom-out-of-public-sight

Re: Family issues keep California's Newsom out of public sight
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 12:43:00 am »
 *hmmmm*

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 12:51:31 am »
....hmmm I wonder how that booster shot is working out for him??  Just curious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 02:10:07 am »
....hmmm I wonder how that booster shot is working out for him??  Just curious.
Looks like it may not have a good idea.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 02:22:46 am »
Looks like it may not have a good idea.

He received the Moderna booster after receiving the Pfzier jabs.  I do wish he'd let us know if this caused a problem ..... or not.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 02:25:01 am »
He received the Moderna booster after receiving the Pfzier jabs.  I do wish he'd let us know if this caused a problem ..... or not.
It wouldn't surprise me if he's experiencing a vax reaction.
That's a shame.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 04:40:23 am »
Grandma always said: if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all, so I shall remain mum. 

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 02:58:08 pm »
He has a 'female' wife?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 02:58:30 pm »
"Come to the coast and we'll get the Jabs, have a few laughs"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 03:01:37 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if he's experiencing a vax reaction.
That's a shame.
If he did 'twas the vaccine that rejected his body.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2021, 12:39:26 am »
Gavin Newsom is out of sight likely because he has Bell's Palsy from his booster shot
They say he has personal issues to attend to... like half his face is paralyzed. It's likely vaccine-induced Bell's Palsy or Guillain-Barre syndrome. That's why NO ONE is allowed to SEE him. Get it?

Steve Kirsch
1 hr ago   

It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster because he developed Bell’s Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). This normally would happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.

This also explains why nobody has seen him in public since Oct 27: anyone who saw him would instantly know.

I checked into this and I’m over 90% sure that this is true (but I can’t tell you publicly about it without revealing my source) which prompted me to write this article.

Am I 100% certain? No. This is just my personal educated guess piecing together the information (both from public and private sources) that I’ve gathered.  ... Steve Kirsch

:shrug:

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2021, 12:51:52 am »
If he did 'twas the vaccine that rejected his body.

Top notch  88devil

@skeeter

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2021, 12:55:10 am »

I had the Moderna jabs and was sick for 3 days..no way am I having a booster...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 01:26:52 am »
From the office of Governor Gavin Newsome - Oct 25, 2021

California Governor Newsom to Attend United Nations Climate Change Conference to Call on Global Community to End Reliance on Oil

Published: Oct 25, 2021

GLASGOW – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he will join global leaders at the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) in Glasgow, Scotland next week to highlight California’s groundbreaking policies to combat the intensifying climate crisis and rally the global community to end their reliance on oil. Governor Newsom will be joined by First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom, senior Administration officials and state legislators.

While some leaders are still debating the urgency of climate action, California has become a working model for how to aggressively fight the climate crisis while bolstering the clean economy. Though California has made remarkable progress, the Governor will make the case that the state needs national and international partners to join us in committing to safeguard our future. California will bring renewable and zero-emission solutions to the global stage as climate-change fueling fossil fuels still power over 80 percent of the global energy system.

California is on the front lines of climate impacts, including devastating wildfires, record-breaking heat and mega droughts. For communities across the world, the costs of climate change are too great not to act. Extreme weather events cost U.S. taxpayers $99 billion in 2020 alone. California is confronting this existential crisis head-on with action that is unprecedented in both nature and scale.  .  .  .

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2021/10/25/california-governor-newsom-to-attend-united-nations-climate-change-conference-to-call-on-global-community-to-end-reliance-on-oil/

So on Oct 25, he had every intention of going to Glasgow.  But two days later, he receives a jab, and disappears from public view, and is a no-show in Glasgow on Nov 1.

California Governor Newsom at United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26)

WHEN: November 1-3, 2021.

WHERE: Glasgow, Scotland.

California Delegation at COP 26:

Members of the delegation will attend various portions of the two-week event, which spans October 31 – November 12. The delegation includes:

First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom  .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 01:59:59 am »
Gavin Newsom is out of sight likely because he has Bell's Palsy from his booster shot
They say he has personal issues to attend to... like half his face is paralyzed. It's likely vaccine-induced Bell's Palsy or Guillain-Barre syndrome. That's why NO ONE is allowed to SEE him. Get it?

Steve Kirsch
1 hr ago   

It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster because he developed Bell’s Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). This normally would happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.

This also explains why nobody has seen him in public since Oct 27: anyone who saw him would instantly know.

I checked into this and I’m over 90% sure that this is true (but I can’t tell you publicly about it without revealing my source) which prompted me to write this article.

Am I 100% certain? No. This is just my personal educated guess piecing together the information (both from public and private sources) that I’ve gathered.  ... Steve Kirsch

:shrug:

My sincere condolences to Governor Newsom of California. It is being reported that he has had a COVID vaccine-induced injury (GBS). I hope he recovers quickly, as vaccine-induced GBS can be a difficult paralytic syndrome. https://t.co/gxCOS6whjc— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) November 9, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2021, 02:06:04 am »
Steve Kirsch
1 hr ago   

That would keep people from getting the jab if true and made public.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 02:17:26 am »
And then there's this from Al Gore's magnificent Internet:   Didn't find his name among the guests: in the Daily Mail write-up    shrug:

"Newsome and his wife attended this Getty family wedding in San Francisco over the weekend."

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:28:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2021, 02:37:29 am »
That would keep people from getting the jab if true and made public.

It would hopefully destroy any chance of Joe's vaccine mandates being implemented.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2021, 03:44:56 am »
*hmmmm*

I so hope , he really did take a booster shot and the previous 'vaccines'.  lol. I want all demon-rats to take the vaccines and booster.     :silly:

More like thousands...not hundreds. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G97GTvQvGLs

4 hours ago
"The reporter takes issue about people not wearing masks... Yesterday the LA Marathon was held in the same exact streets with thousands of maskless runners participating and that wasn’t a problem. You all see how the media plays you???"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 03:50:06 am by LegalAmerican »