Author Topic: Joe Biden Starts Wildly Screaming at a Reporter After He Gets Caught Lying  (Read 680 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Starts Wildly Screaming at a Reporter After He Gets Caught Lying
By Bonchie | Nov 06, 2021 1:30 PM ET

Some days ago, The Wall Street Journal reported on settlements being reached with illegal immigrants that could pay as much as $450,000 a person. That is being ostensibly done as restitution for families that were separated under the Donald Trump presidency.

When Joe Biden was asked about the report, though, he called it “garbage,” claiming that it was not going to happen. A day later, his own White House contradicted him, saying that settlements are being negotiated that could reach that amount.

You’d think, at that point, that the president would understand he got caught with his pants down, having no idea what his own administration is doing. Instead, when asked again about it today, Biden doubled down on lying and began to — bizarrely — start screaming at the reporter.

A fair warning, this is really uncomfortable to watch.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1456998349975003139

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/06/joe-biden-starts-wildly-screaming-at-a-reporter-after-he-gets-caught-lying-n471080
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Joe Biden Starts Wildly Screaming at a Reporter After He Gets Caught Lying
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 06:58:59 pm »
He thinks by being apparently passionate he’s being convincing. But he just looks senile.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 07:13:40 pm »
He thinks by being apparently passionate he’s being convincing. But he just looks senile.

More true every day....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 07:18:55 pm »

Biden's standard schtick for his entire career has included calculated, self-righteous histrionics.  That, and in recent years exhuming his dead son as a totem of presumed moral authority to deflect criticism.

Biden has been coached to say that the hypothetical $450,000 figure was the "garbage" he meant.  The obvious follow-up question is what dollar figure does Biden think appropriate?  What dollar amount would not be "garbage" for Biden?  And how will he ensure that a final dollar figure does not violate his "garbage" limit?
James 1:20

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 07:36:50 pm »
Traitor Joe is a LIAR! Plain and simple.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 07:38:02 pm »
Biden's standard schtick for his entire career has included calculated, self-righteous histrionics.  That, and in recent years exhuming his dead son as a totem of presumed moral authority to deflect criticism.

Biden has been coached to say that the hypothetical $450,000 figure was the "garbage" he meant.  The obvious follow-up question is what dollar figure does Biden think appropriate?  What dollar amount would not be "garbage" for Biden?  And how will he ensure that a final dollar figure does not violate his "garbage" limit?
Im afraid there's no amount that'll go over well with Americans. this issue is a loser - Besides sticking their finger in their opponents eye i'm not quite sure what they're thinking.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 07:43:21 pm »

The outburst was strange but, yeah, this administration plans on paying the children and families of illegal immigrants our tax dollars while we’re  close to 30 trillion in debt and Americans are struggling to afford food and fuel

It doesn’t matter if  it’s 450,000, 100,000, or one dollar. They are going to pay illegal immigrants for breaking the law

« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:45:07 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 07:44:42 pm »
Im afraid there's no amount that'll go over well with Americans. this issue is a loser - Besides sticking their finger in their opponents eye i'm not quite sure what they're thinking.
DCP sheeple agree with it. They also agree there should not be a border. They have no problem using tax payer dollars to pay off criminals.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 08:03:22 pm »
Our country is gone.  Nothing more to discuss.  We will just be another turd world country for globalists.  biden has been nuts for 50 years in politics.  I keep seeing polls, "do you agree biden can't lead? "  Why any question?   Why any polls?   Busy work.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2021, 10:29:51 pm »
How many people fought like hell for Biden to defeat Trump, who actually was making things better for AMERICA? 
They own this hell they helped make for America, not all is the NeverTrumpers fault, though they own much of it! Watch them meally mouth and swear they never did such a thing!  The hell on earth when the useful fools combine with the unadulterated wicked joining forces.  The Bible says of these times, times of desolation and the useful fools are sure to die for it.  Like in ancient times, they will try to bawl their way out of it and fail.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 12:24:51 am »
DCP sheeple agree with it.

“DCP sheeple” agree  with it. But I can assure you, the general public will vehemently oppose this.

I have no idea how they’re going to sell this to the American people. Especially in a time of shortages and rising inflation

I don’t believe the Joe Biden of 20 to 30 years ago would have thought  this was acceptable. But he is old, cognitively declining, and under the spell of the squad

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:30:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 12:30:22 am »
Lost your child?  What the hell is he talking about.....
This idiot is sick...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 12:41:13 am »
This idiot is sick...

Not only sick, but he's obviously not playing with a full deck!  He's an evil disgusting perverted demented puke.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 01:42:28 am »
Not only sick, but he's obviously not playing with a full deck!  He's an evil disgusting perverted demented puke.

And this is who's warming up .....

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonColeman/status/1457141557736493062

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 04:42:52 am »
Making excuses for Joe Biden is hardly dealing with reality, rather it is giving Joe rights to never be held accountable for what he has done and is doing. Making excuses for Joe is FOR Joe, lies and denials won't cover that up.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 04:52:04 am »
I find it interesting that this money is earmarked only for families separated between Jan 21, 2017 and Jan 20, 2021.  Any families separated before or after that span get nothing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 01:27:40 pm »
Biden goes from claiming report ‘garbage’ to yelling at reporter to insist migrants ‘deserve’ compensation

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/07/biden-goes-from-claiming-report-garbage-to-yelling-at-reporter-to-insist-migrants-deserve-compensation-1159580/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 01:30:35 pm »
Biden goes from claiming report ‘garbage’ to yelling at reporter to insist migrants ‘deserve’ compensation

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/07/biden-goes-from-claiming-report-garbage-to-yelling-at-reporter-to-insist-migrants-deserve-compensation-1159580/

In his defense, it’s a possibility he forgot that he called that report “garbage”

And I mean that seriously.  Short term memory loss is very common for patients with his condition

Same with those outbursts

From a humanitarian view, if he indeed is suffering from dementia, I feel sorry for him and his family.
This is a deteriorating condition where those who have it will start to need more care

But they shouldn’t be president.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 01:33:42 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 01:55:42 pm »
If he has "no idea" how much taxpayer $$$ he's going to pay these lawbreakers, then who the heck does? Where, exactly, does that buck stop?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:57:11 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 02:12:31 pm »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 02:24:19 pm »
I find it interesting that this money is earmarked only for families separated between Jan 21, 2017 and Jan 20, 2021.  Any families separated before or after that span get nothing.
It is called, Trash Trump...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 02:28:08 pm »
It is called, Trash Trump...

The Biden administration specifically, and the Democrats more generally, think opposition to them is only coming from Trump supporters. They’ve taken a stand that if Donald Trump is for some thing, they’ll be against it and vice versa.

Donald Trump supports secure borders? Democrat oppose that

Donald Trump supports energy independence and lower energy prices? Democrats oppose that

Donald Trump thinks crime and burning cities is a problem? Democrats disagree

Donald Trump believes black and brown children should learn math, science, and reading in school? Democrats disagree and will remove them from the curriculum in inner-city schools

Donald Trump believes that we shouldn’t be paying people to break our immigration laws? Democrats disagree and will pay them

They’ll keep doing this at their peril

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 02:33:45 pm »
Its so childish its funny.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 03:00:46 pm »
The Biden administration specifically, and the Democrats more generally, think opposition to them is only coming from Trump supporters. They’ve taken a stand that if Donald Trump is for some thing, they’ll be against it and vice versa.

Donald Trump supports secure borders? Democrat oppose that

Donald Trump supports energy independence and lower energy prices? Democrats oppose that

Donald Trump thinks crime and burning cities is a problem? Democrats disagree

Donald Trump believes black and brown children should learn math, science, and reading in school? Democrats disagree and will remove them from the curriculum in inner-city schools

Donald Trump believes that we shouldn’t be paying people to break our immigration laws? Democrats disagree and will pay them

They’ll keep doing this at their peril

Donald Trump believes in lowering insulin prices?  Democrats raise them.

Donald Trump believes in helping people fight opiate abuse?  Democrats eliminate that funding.

Donald Trump believes in a strong foreign policy?  Democrats surrender worldwide to every gain made over the last four years.

Donald Trump believes that no American should be left behind?  Democrats abandon thousands of American residents to the Taliban.

Donald Trump believes in lower taxes?  Democrats raise them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 04:37:08 pm »
This idiot is sick...
Exactly. As I recall that previous administration, ever notice he either can't bring himself to say Trump or he can't remember his name, seperated those children from adults to insure that the adults were the actual parents. Unlike the administration previous to the previous that knowingly let scammers buy children to use to enter as family units and then dump or sell into slavery. If anyone looks at any of the past images and current it is obvious to even a democrat fool that children have been separated from their 'parents' and caged. Biden has no moral high ground and never did, only lies and false accusations.