Author Topic: Going to the ER  (Read 2261 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Going to the ER
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 09:03:03 pm »
Why wasn't I notified??

Prayers, whatever you conceive them to be, to you and the people with you.  :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 09:52:34 pm »
Worried about @sneakypete  -- continued prayers for healing
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2021, 05:59:57 am »
Prayer bump for Pete....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2021, 01:47:25 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2021, 01:53:25 pm »
When you can give us an update, @sneakypete

Online Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2021, 01:58:40 pm »
I hope he gets a good nurse and some decent meds.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2021, 02:13:53 pm »
Hope the doc gets everything worked out for ya.
The Republic is lost.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2021, 02:26:50 pm »
Praying for him this morning.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2021, 02:36:36 pm »
I’m also really worried about our Pete.

Continuing prayers
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2021, 05:23:43 am »
Late Night Prayer bump....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2021, 06:16:56 am »
Praying for you!
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline dancer

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2021, 06:17:47 am »
God speed, my dear sneaky!  Love you and want you well.  Don't quit on us now.  We  need you!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2021, 01:10:33 am »
Ok,everybody. I am back. Got tired of them jacking me around and doing what THEY wanted to do without addressing any of my concerns,so I basically fired their asses this afternoon and caught a Uber home.

Local hospital has now been taken over by a big medical Borg,and it just flat sucks.

Feel seriously sorry for the nurses,docs,and other dedicated medical professionals who have no real option than to to go there to work.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2021, 01:17:19 am »
Ok,everybody. I am back. Got tired of them jacking me around and doing what THEY wanted to do without addressing any of my concerns,so I basically fired their asses this afternoon and caught a Uber home.

Local hospital has now been taken over by a big medical Borg,and it just flat sucks.

Feel seriously sorry for the nurses,docs,and other dedicated medical professionals who have no real option than to to go there to work.

Same thing has happened here @sneakypete our local hospital is so bad now they have to import patients from far out in the boonies.

Hope you are feeling better now.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2021, 01:26:01 am »
Ok, everybody. I am back. Got tired of them jacking me around and doing what THEY wanted to do without addressing any of my concerns, so I basically fired their asses this afternoon and caught a Uber home.

A similar thing happened when @sneakypete was born.  After the delivery doctor slapped him on the butt, Pete slapped the doctor back and caught a cab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2021, 01:35:03 am »
A similar thing happened when @sneakypete was born.  After the delivery doctor slapped him on the butt, Pete slapped the doctor back and caught a cab.

000hehehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2021, 01:38:41 am »

I hope you are doing better. I went off of Metformin in 2018 and it really took some adjustment of my diet to get my blood sugar back under control.

It's a shame that the medical industry has been so corporatized. Used to be a family doctor would listen to his patients and address their health issues. Those days are long gone unfortunately.
Let it burn.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2021, 02:01:10 am »
It's a shame that the medical industry has been so corporatized. Used to be a family doctor would listen to his patients and address their health issues. Those days are long gone unfortunately.

Keep in mind that you are not the customer here.  Your insurance company is.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2021, 02:03:33 am »

So you are saying you are still alive.
@sneakypete
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2021, 02:10:30 am »

Yes, that is the root of the problem to be sure.
Let it burn.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2021, 02:40:38 am »
Yes, that is the root of the problem to be sure.

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2021, 02:53:24 am »

The insurance companies 'tie' the hands of the doctors; they determine what the doctor can and cannot do, based on what they will pay for. Many years ago, I had a doctor tell me that directly; that her hands were tied because of the insurance company.  That hasn't changed.  Much more recently, my primary doctor wanted to order a test, but had to figure out how to "code" things for billing  so that the insurance company would pay. The insurance company dictates to the doctors what they will allow them to treat. What's absolutely backwards is, we pay insurance premiums!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2021, 03:01:49 am »
Welcome back @sneakypete !!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2021, 04:11:43 am »

Glad that you are back. You had us quite worried.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2021, 05:06:07 am »
@sneakypete

Just now seeing this. Thankful you made it home, but disappointed that your hospital messed you around. I expect that to become the normal state of things for all of us.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.