Author Topic: Alyssa Milano: Giving Birth was ‘Very Reminiscent of Being Sexually Assaulted’  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston  5 Nov 2021

Left-wing actress Alyssa Milano, appearing on a podcast for People magazine, lamented giving birth because she “wasn’t in control.” She said there were too many people involved and she didn’t enjoy “the fact that lots of people had access to my vagina.”

“After going through therapy after giving birth to Milo and remembering that one moment of feeling like I was being held down and had things being done to me that I didn’t want, to me, was very reminiscent of being sexually assaulted,” the 48-year-old Who’s the Boss star said.

“It triggered all of these memories that I thought I had dealt with,” said the actress who is the mother to two children, Milo, 10, and Elizabella, 7.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/05/alyssa-milano-giving-birth-was-very-reminiscent-of-being-sexually-assaulted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is something very very wrong with that nut job.   If I was a betting man, I would say her poor kid will prolly end up becoming a serial killer or a transvestite!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Milo will need years of therapy for having been born to a narcissistic whackjob like Alyssa Milano, who seems to resent his very existence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I just thought she was narcissistic liberal batcrap crazy, but she's got real issues.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

She had the choice of giving birth in a FIELD....all by herself.  Idiot.  Don't go to a hospital then.  There is no privacy in a hospital.
She is talking about HOLLYWEIRD and what was done to her as a child.  She will BLAME her child for all of that.  SICK PERSON.