Author Topic: Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?
« on: November 05, 2021, 12:52:41 pm »
November 5, 2021
Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?
By Vasko Kohlmayer

“FDA advisory panel OKs Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11,” announced a recent NBC News headline.

How could a panel that is supposedly composed of rational clear-headed scientists make such an inexplicable recommendation?

Consider the following facts.

According to a presentation by Fiona Havers, who works at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and who is a member of the agency’s COVID-19 Response Team, “[D]uring the 12-month period October 2, 2020 through October 3, 2021, there were 66 COVID-19 associated deaths in children 5-11.”

Yes, you read it right. In the last twelve months there were only 66 Covid-related deaths in the 5 to 11 demographic in the whole of the United States of America.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/why_do_they_want_to_vaccinate_children.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 01:04:02 pm »
Life long control of their bodies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 01:18:09 pm »
To demonstrate to parents who really owns your kids.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 10:30:34 pm »
Question:
"Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?"

To demonstrate that The Party has control, Comrades.

To the young children, that their bodies are under control of the government (and The Party). That the government will "take care of them".

To the parents, that it is The Party that will ultimately control what happens to their children, and how they will be raised (via the "educational process").

Hmmm... I see that Comrades Rusty and Skeeter have it exactly right.
But both Comrades must learn the difference between recognizing the truth, and controlling the reality...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 12:55:21 am »
I do not know,but I do SUSPECT it is related to being able to sell almost anything to the general public by claiming "It is fo de chill-runs!"

After all,who can object to anything that makes children safer,healthier,and happier?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 01:20:04 am »
Question:
"Why Do They Want to Vaccinate Children?"

To demonstrate that The Party has control, Comrades.

To the young children, that their bodies are under control of the government (and The Party). That the government will "take care of them".

To the parents, that it is The Party that will ultimately control what happens to their children, and how they will be raised (via the "educational process").

Hmmm... I see that Comrades Rusty and Skeeter have it exactly right.
But both Comrades must learn the difference between recognizing the truth, and controlling the reality...

@Fishrrman

I enjoy your posts.  A mix of humor with reality.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 01:30:00 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 02:05:41 am »
The same reason former FDA head Scott Gottlieb is on the FDA board. Follow. The. Money.

It's the same reason why Pfizer is getting away with another 90% efficacy claim with their new antiviral, even after their previous claim with their vaccine has been proven to be an utter falsehood.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 02:15:19 am »
“FDA advisory panel OKs Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11,” announced a recent NBC News headline.

How could a panel that is supposedly composed of rational clear-headed scientists make such an inexplicable recommendation?

How could they recommend a jab that has never been tested?  Pfizer changed the formula AFTER testing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 03:53:09 am »
LMAO wrote:
"I enjoy your posts.  A mix of humor with reality."

Thank you, Comrade LMAO.
But my posts are not intended to be humorous...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2021, 04:49:11 am »
IIRC, this is an EMERGENCY authorization.

In the under 14 age group, in North Dakota, there have been ZERO fatalities from COVID.

What emergency?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 06:10:18 am »
The same reason former FDA head Scott Gottlieb is on the FDA board. Follow. The. Money.

It's the same reason why Pfizer is getting away with another 90% efficacy claim with their new antiviral, even after their previous claim with their vaccine has been proven to be an utter falsehood.

@jmyrlefuller

BINGO!

@
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!