Author Topic: Dyson: Winsome Sears Is a ‘Black Mouth Moving,’ Justifying GOP’s ‘White Supremacist Legacy’  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dyson: Winsome Sears Is a ‘Black Mouth Moving,’ Justifying GOP’s ‘White Supremacist Legacy’

Pam Key 4  Nov 2021

Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson said Thursday on MSNBCs “The ReidOut” that Republican Winsome Sears, who was elected lieutenant governor on Tuesday in Virginia, is a “black mouth moving” that is “speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy” of the GOP.

Host Joy Reid said, “What Republicans are now doing is they basically demand credit any time any of them ever voted for anybody black or if there’s a black guy on the Supreme Court that’s conservative. Any black conservative is supposedly or the black president having ever been elected, right? The fact that he was elected, period, means there’s no racism.”

Dyson said, “They want credit for having hair in the morning or getting up and brushing their teeth. ‘Look, I’ve made an achievement that should be noteworthy.’ No. You are doing what all political figures what must do, make choices. ”

He continued, “The problem is here they want — they want white supremacy by ventriloquist effect. There is a black mouth moving but a white idea through the — running on the runway of the tongue of a figure who justifies and legitimates the white supremacist practices. We know that we can internalize in our own minds, in our own subconscious, in our own bodies the very principles that are undoing us. So to have a black face speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy is nothing new. And it is to the chagrin of those of us who study race that the white folk on the other side and the right-wingers on the other side don’t understand.”

Dyson added, “If you tell black people, ‘Look, I support a negro. Look! There is a person of color that I am in favor of,’ and that person of color happens to undermine and undercut and subvert the very principles about which we are concerned. You do yourself no service by pointing to them as an example of your racial progressivism.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/04/dyson-winsome-sears-is-a-black-mouth-moving-justifying-gops-white-supremacist-legacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I know it’s tempting to get mad at idiots such as this but who’s message is more inspiring? This idiot or Sear’s?

90% of the public would say Sears while looking at you strange for asking such a dumb question. But not the media or the Democratic Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
See there is more than one Dyson that is a loud and annoying appliance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

These idiot DCP disciples keep forgetting the KKK was an invention of the DCP.

Online DB

These idiot DCP disciples keep forgetting the KKK was an invention of the DCP.

More than an invention. It was the private enforcement arm of the Democratic party. It set straight by force any that attempted to deviate from the plantation.

Offline Hoodat

Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson said Thursday on MSNBCs “The ReidOut” that Republican Winsome Sears, who was elected lieutenant governor on Tuesday in Virginia, is a “black mouth moving” that is “speaking on behalf of a white supremacist legacy” of the GOP.

Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson is a straight-up racist, simple and plain.  He is also a liar.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
See there is more than one Dyson that is a loud and annoying appliance.
And both really suck.

Offline Killer Clouds

The DCP disciples insist on showing their racist roots.