Author Topic: Bill Maher: ‘Stop the insanity, Covid is over, start recognizing Natural Immunity’…  (Read 959 times)

Online DB

The vaccine is worse than crap.

If the efficacy were not 95%, but 50% in REALITY, what do you think most of America would say?  Do you think they would continue to follow the man that funded the brutal treatment of beagles?  The man that funded the gain of function research that murdered millions?

Don't know if the truth will EVER come out, but I know the truth, and I am waiting to see if our fine government allows it to surface.  I say not!!

It will surface as people get sick that were told the vaccination would prevent it. The lies on top of lies will be laid bare. These types of things can swing very quickly once they gain momentum.

And Trump ought to be very careful about taking credit for this "vaccine". This vaccine may go down in history as the world's greatest failure in modern times.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
It will surface as people get sick that were told the vaccination would prevent it. The lies on top of lies will be laid bare. These types of things can swing very quickly once they gain momentum.

They have that covered. They will tell you they didn’t get a life threatening case because they got the vaccination. The odds are that anyone who gets it will have a mild case. They can’t prove the vaccine was responsible for the good outcome, but they will swear it was the reason.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The virus is one more reason Trump will NOT be welcome back.  After all, he kept Fauci on and sang his praises repeatedly like the groupie he was.  Fauci is in fact the modern day Dr Mengele, only on steroids.  Fauci has murdered more folks than Mengele could even dream about.

And the sh*t has not hit the fan.  I have knowledge that is not public, and if you read my comments you should be able to discern that information.  The truth has NOT been told to the American people.  FACT!!!  Will it come out officially?  I doubt it.

And the number of virologists that talk about lost natural immunity with the COVID vaccines, and the rise in death to dramatic levels, folks dying of cancer and auto immune issues that will prevail.  Huge numbers dying.  And now we are giving these vaccines to children 5 to 12.  When the children start dying in mass quantities, will we drag these cretins out and hang them to the nearest vertical?  Just wondering.

You see, I think the American people are dumber than a box of rocks.  They will die in mass quantities and believe whatever nonsense they are told.  Get ready for death like never seen since the dark ages, where large segments of the population just die.

If you haven't had the COVID vaccine, avoid it like the plague.  The vaccine may well end up more deadly!!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The virus is one more reason Trump will NOT be welcome back.  After all, he kept Fauci on and sang his praises repeatedly like the groupie he was.  Fauci is in fact the modern day Dr Mengele, only on steroids.  Fauci has murdered more folks than Mengele could even dream about.

And the sh*t has not hit the fan.  I have knowledge that is not public, and if you read my comments you should be able to discern that information.  The truth has NOT been told to the American people.  FACT!!!  Will it come out officially?  I doubt it.

And the number of virologists that talk about lost natural immunity with the COVID vaccines, and the rise in death to dramatic levels, folks dying of cancer and auto immune issues that will prevail.  Huge numbers dying.  And now we are giving these vaccines to children 5 to 12.  When the children start dying in mass quantities, will we drag these cretins out and hang them to the nearest vertical?  Just wondering.

You see, I think the American people are dumber than a box of rocks.  They will die in mass quantities and believe whatever nonsense they are told.  Get ready for death like never seen since the dark ages, where large segments of the population just die.

If you haven't had the COVID vaccine, avoid it like the plague.  The vaccine may well end up more deadly!!!!
Unfortunately, Fauci has been head of NIAID since the Reagan Administration. Others had opportunity to demand his resignation. What I have been able to glean from medical journals indicates that naturally acquired immunity is superior to the jabs, because the jabs target a portion of the virus, not the whole thing. Modify that portion, the jabs are ineffective. It is ironic that the natural immunity to Smallpox acquired by people exposed to Cowpox led to the discovery of vaccines against Smallpox, but the natural immunity of COVID survivors is discounted--perhaps because testing was so inaccurate that those who think they have acquired natural immunity, in some part actually have not, and the time for inflated numbers has passed.
If that is the case, then I still question the tests used on "unvaccinated" patients,and whether those are being used to inflate numbers, only just for the unjabbed.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Mike Pence was put in charge. MIKE PENCE brought in the experts  FAUCI & BRIX.   How is this on POTUS TRUMP? 

HINDSIGHT is always so great.  I hope, pray, that the real duly elected president will be in office again.  WHO ELSE YOU GOT?  BIDEN?  CLINTON?  POTUS TRUMP said no forced vaccine in 2018 with an E.O.  And even today. FREE RIGHT to not get the Jab.  I won't.  Find ways to remove parasites, graphene , Nano bots, hydra, from your system. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/87Um7fBMJTRi/

Offline LegalAmerican

There is a list of variants, not just one new one. There will always be new variants, just a question of what the variant du jour is. Natural immunity, however, is against the whole virus, not just the spike protein, your body learns how to fight the whole thing. That means there is actually better resistance to new variants, naturally, than with the shots.

The second shot actually reduces that natural immunity.

No thanks.

True.  Each jab keeps reducing your immune system.    :thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

What is sad is the *sswipes on Facebook who have bought the whole enchilada of vaccines and more jabs and more jabs.

I have a few uber liberal friends, one from high school days that to this day condemns Trump, calling him a dictator, Hitler, Mussolini.  I would like to tear him a new ***hole for he is clueless, but what it boils down to is that liberals are functionally walking about with atrophied brains.  They no longer think.  Literally.  And worse, our country is overpopulated with them, like pod people, zombie like.

Another liberal friend with an army of liberal friends just accosted me on Facebook.  Because I have knowledge of things that have not been made public yet(and may never be made public with this administration of truth), his friends lambasted me, and called me a Russian bot or worse.  One was a doctor as the friend declared.  His doctor friend verbally attempted to skewer me.  And I just concluded these people are not worth talking to.  They just follow along with no visible thought process apparent.

So, back to moron Maher, what is his REAL motivation for flipping on the subject matter, for he was one such person that condemned the non-vaccinated.   Next thing he will be wishing the return of Trump.  Well, just kidding, for we all know that mountain moving will not happen.  More likely this numbnut will be pleading Michelle to pony up and run for POTUS.

Online DB

Mike Pence was put in charge. MIKE PENCE brought in the experts  FAUCI & BRIX.   How is this on POTUS TRUMP? 

HINDSIGHT is always so great.  I hope, pray, that the real duly elected president will be in office again.  WHO ELSE YOU GOT?  BIDEN?  CLINTON?  POTUS TRUMP said no forced vaccine in 2018 with an E.O.  And even today. FREE RIGHT to not get the Jab.  I won't.  Find ways to remove parasites, graphene , Nano bots, hydra, from your system. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/87Um7fBMJTRi/

Who put Pence in charge and had the authority to remove Pence if he thought he wasn't doing his assigned job correctly?

The buck stops with the one in charge that has the authority to do something about it.

Offline mountaineer

Yes, Trump stood on the same platform with Fauci and Birx and at least acted like he appreciated their input. Should have gotten rid of them, instead.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

Through the whole process, while Fauci was doing everything he could to make Trump look bad, Trump kept singing his praises and eating a mile of his sh*t just to see where it comes from.  Meanwhile he was firing everyone that blinked wrong, but Fauci, he remained Mr. Wonderful.

No, Trump is done.  As more and more TRUTH comes out about Fauci, it will make Trump look like the fool he is.

And the irony is that Fauci keeps on trucking down the road, just as untouchable as he ever was.

Offline Slide Rule

What is sad is the *sswipes on Facebook who have bought the whole enchilada of vaccines and more jabs and more jabs.

I have a few uber liberal friends, one from high school days that to this day condemns Trump, calling him a dictator, Hitler, Mussolini.  I would like to tear him a new ***hole for he is clueless, but what it boils down to is that liberals are functionally walking about with atrophied brains.  They no longer think.  Literally.  And worse, our country is overpopulated with them, like pod people, zombie like.

Another liberal friend with an army of liberal friends just accosted me on Facebook.  Because I have knowledge of things that have not been made public yet(and may never be made public with this administration of truth), his friends lambasted me, and called me a Russian bot or worse.  One was a doctor as the friend declared.  His doctor friend verbally attempted to skewer me.  And I just concluded these people are not worth talking to.  They just follow along with no visible thought process apparent.

So, back to moron Maher, what is his REAL motivation for flipping on the subject matter, for he was one such person that condemned the non-vaccinated.   Next thing he will be wishing the return of Trump.  Well, just kidding, for we all know that mountain moving will not happen.  More likely this numbnut will be pleading Michelle to pony up and run for POTUS.

Those famous for who knows what may have moments of clarity.
As for Bill Maher, I was never a fan and don't see that changing.

I do welcome clarity.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I was finally reduced to putting links to important Medical Journal Articles on Fecebook. Everything else was paved over with their standard COVID blob, even quotes from abstracts and conclusions from those articles. Fecebook, Twitter,and YouTube worked overtime to control the narrative, mainly through censorship.

Maher thinks himself too cute for my tastes, but if he has had a moment of clarity, so be it. Maybe he will crack through some of the groupthink out there and liberate a few pod people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis