Author Topic: Bill Maher: ‘Stop the insanity, Covid is over, start recognizing Natural Immunity’…  (Read 958 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bill Maher: ‘Stop the insanity, Covid is over, start recognizing Natural Immunity’…
Populist Press, Oct 30, 2021

“I know some people seem to not want to give up on the wonderful pandemic, but you know what? It’s over. And that vaccinated people shouldn’t have to wear masks, and we shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine.”

Maher said, “I’m not sure what the latest Dr. Fauci thing was on Halloween, he’s changed his mind a lot but I think it was go and do it. I hope so. Because it certainly has been my position since the beginning of this, just resume living. I mean, come on, the 15 of 100,000, that’s where we are cases in California, 15 cases per 100,000 people, I know some people seem to not want to give up on the wonderful pandemic, but you know what? It’s over. There’s always going to be a variant, you shouldn’t have to wear masks.”

“Also, vaccine, mask, pick one. You’ve got to pick. You can’t make me mask if I’ve had the vaccine. I travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy, and the blue states are a pain in the ass, for no reason.”

“The world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t. Because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine. We should hire them.”

“I see it all the time, I saw it driving in today, people outside, alone, walking with a mask. It’s so stupid. It’s an amulet.”

Video:  https://populist.press/bill-maher-stop-the-insanity-covid-is-over-start-recognizing-natural-immunity/

Offline Kamaji

It's no longer a mask, it's a muzzle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's no longer a mask, it's a muzzle.

It's a training bra for Burkas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Which is also a form of muzzle.

Offline ColdSteelTalon

• Expanding humanity's carbon footprint since 1964!
It is just that Bill Maher suffers under the left wing monster he helped to create.

Online mountaineer

It is just that Bill Maher suffers under the left wing monster he helped to create.
Isn't it a sight to see? A leftist coming ever-so-slowly to the light?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

I have always believed that!   ^ 5!   

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Now he wants to pretend he is helping.    what a prk.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Until Obama (the ultimate race card), Maher was always center-right. 

Looks like he may be returnung to his roots.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

O'Bastard ruined everything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I don't remember Maher ever being anything resembling right of center politically.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

The 'insanity' and panic should have been over long before and the country should have never been shutdown.  Fauci and his cronies need to be  wearing orange jumpsuits behind bars.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Kamaji

The 'insanity' and panic should have been over long before and the country should have never been shutdown.  Fauci and his cronies need to be  wearing orange jumpsuits behind bars.

:thumbsup:

Online rustynail

He won't be so smug when the New Variant gets here.  Winter is coming. It is going to be the December to remember.

Online libertybele

He won't be so smug when the New Variant gets here.  Winter is coming. It is going to be the December to remember.

There's always going to be a new variant just like there will always be new flu viruses.  So ... should we shutdown again?

Funny thing ... Florida has the most relaxed COVID precautions and no vaccine mandates and they have the lowest rate of cases of COVID in the U.S. and that's with nearly 1,000 people moving to the state a day.

So ... there's something to be said for living your life normally and taking precautions that you as an individual feel is necessary.

People die.  That's a fact. Whether they die from COVID, a heart attack, influenza, a car accident, cancer, etc., people die. We don't forbid those who've had a heart attack or have cancer from living as they choose, but yet we're going to mandate vaccines for COVID and booster after booster?  The absurdity is obvious!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

There's always going to be a new variant just like there will always be new flu viruses.  So ... should we shutdown again?

Funny thing ... Florida has the most relaxed COVID precautions and no vaccine mandates and they have the lowest rate of cases of COVID in the U.S. and that's with nearly 1,000 people moving to the state a day.

So ... there's something to be said for living your life normally and taking precautions that you as an individual feel is necessary.

People die.  That's a fact. Whether they die from COVID, a heart attack, influenza, a car accident, cancer, etc., people die. We don't forbid those who've had a heart attack or have cancer from living as they choose, but yet we're going to mandate vaccines for COVID and booster after booster?  The absurdity is obvious!

I agree, a NEW..COLD...CORONAVIRUS.  It will always mutate.  That is why, there is no cure for the common cold.
Although covid-19 did CURE FLUS and other diseases.  snark.
Perfect ploy to scare people into getting a JAB!   Correct,  OVER AND OVER AND OVER.   Never stopping.

Offline LMAO

Maher is what we once considered a liberal. He still is but I wouldn't consider him a leftist

When he's right, he's very right. On this, Islam, cancel culture, government spending....he seems to take the conservative position
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's not over where I live. In fact, the outbreak is the worst it has ever been. There's no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated, either: they've been a total bust in stopping the spread. In fact, I'm convinced at this point that it will never be over.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
First off, Maher is a tool.  And worse, once a comedian, he has moved away from his expertise to make people laugh to focus on politics, and he is wrong on almost everything.  So, at long last the tool says something logical that half of America knew in March, 2020.  It only took him an extra 1.5 years.

I do not subscribe to HBO, but when it is offered free, I try to catch his show just to see what the OTHER SIDE of logic is saying, and he consistently has guests/panels of liberal idiots, not a one with a brain.

Maher has not made me laugh in ten years.  What the f*** is he still on TV for?  A comedian no longer funny, a political moron who fell head over heels for Obama.  Why anyone listens to this hack is a mystery to me.  It is Maher as the primary reason I would NEVER subscribe to HBO.  His program is just trash!!

Online DB

It's not over where I live. In fact, the outbreak is the worst it has ever been. There's no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated, either: they've been a total bust in stopping the spread. In fact, I'm convinced at this point that it will never be over.

When everyone has had it it will quiet down. There are few cases so far of people with natural immunity getting it again. The "vaccine" is crap.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:38:29 am by DB »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The vaccine is worse than crap.

If the efficacy were not 95%, but 50% in REALITY, what do you think most of America would say?  Do you think they would continue to follow the man that funded the brutal treatment of beagles?  The man that funded the gain of function research that murdered millions?

Don't know if the truth will EVER come out, but I know the truth, and I am waiting to see if our fine government allows it to surface.  I say not!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn't it a sight to see? A leftist coming ever-so-slowly to the light?
He finally got mugged.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

There is a list of variants, not just one new one. There will always be new variants, just a question of what the variant du jour is. Natural immunity, however, is against the whole virus, not just the spike protein, your body learns how to fight the whole thing. That means there is actually better resistance to new variants, naturally, than with the shots.

The second shot actually reduces that natural immunity.

No thanks.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

That was a political affectation that can't be switched off without someone being exposed as having created untold miseries for countless people. Just like the prohibitions on early onset treatments.

Orange jumpsuits and bars would not protect them from a mob that would chew through prison walls to get to them.

C S Lewis