Author Topic: NJ senate president REFUSES to concede to trucker: Claims new ballots have suddenly appeared in race  (Read 81 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NJ senate president REFUSES to concede to trucker: Claims new ballots have suddenly appeared in race with Raymour and Flanagan driver who spent $153 on his campaign

Edward Durr is a 58-year-old truck driver for furniture store Raymour & Flanigan
    Durr won the race by 52 percent to 48 percent on Thursday, AP reported
    He defeated NJ Senate President Steve Sweeney, who is the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey's history and has been in senate since 2002
    Sweeney said on Thursday that he's not conceding until all the votes are in
    According to AP, 100% of the precincts in Sweeney's district have reported
    The last time Sweeney had to defend his seat in 2017, nearly $20 million was spent in what is known as one of the most expensive legislative races in US
    Democrats have struggled statewide in the blue stronghold, with incumbent Democratic Governor Murphy just barely crawling to victory
    Out of the $153, Durr spent $66.64 at Dunkin Donuts to buy food and drinks for his 'staff' and $86.67 for flyers and business cards

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter and Emily Goodin Senior U.S. Political Reporter and Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

A Republican truck driver who spent just $153 on his campaign and ran for office after he was denied a gun permit secured a stunning victory against the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey history in the state's elections - but the loser is disputing the results and claims more ballots were 'found' on Thursday.

The election was held on Tuesday but Associated Press only called the race today after 100 percent of precincts had reported.

Underdog GOP candidate Ed Durr delivered a humiliating defeat to Democratic Senate President Steve Sweeney in South New Jersey's 3rd Legislative District by a razor thin margin of 52 percent of the vote to 48.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165989/Trucker-spent-153-campaign-BEATS-longtime-NJ-Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Insurrectionist!!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy