Author Topic: Rep. Adam Kinzinger Won’t Rule Out 2024 White House Run  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Adam Kinzinger Won’t Rule Out 2024 White House Run
« on: November 04, 2021, 10:35:51 pm »
Rep. Adam Kinzinger Won’t Rule Out 2024 White House Run

Joshua Caplan 4 Nov 2021

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), a staunch critic of former President Donald Trump who recently announced he would not seek reelection to Congress, has not ruled out launching a long-shot campaign for the White House in 2024.

In a Thursday interview with CNN, Kinzinger said he is considering potential bids for the U.S. Senate in Illinois or the governor’s mansion. The anti-MAGA lawmaker added that he “definitely” isn’t ruling out a 2024 campaign for the highest office in the land.

“The key is, how do we restore the honor of the party in the country?” he asked.

Kinzinger was one of 10 House Republican members who voted to impeach Trump for “incitement of insurrection” after the January 6 Capitol riot. At the time, the Illinois Republican accused the former president of inciting the riot, explaining, “f these actions — the Article II branch inciting a deadly insurrection against the Article I branch — are not worthy of impeachment, then what is an impeachable offense?”

Some Illinois lawmakers, though in agreement with Kinzinger’s anti-Trump stance, are deeply skeptical about his prospects to win either a Senate or gubernatorial bid.

“It would be very hard. If you’re a Republican here in our state, it’s not easy unless you embrace Trump. So that’s question number one,” Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) told CNN. “And question number two is, do you embrace a lot of the policies that are popular in Illinois?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/04/rep-adam-kinzinger-2024-white-house-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Rep. Adam Kinzinger Won’t Rule Out 2024 White House Run
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 10:37:55 pm »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha…

Good luck

I’m sure if he  ran in the primary, the video of him crying would probably be used against him. Think Edward Muskie

« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 10:38:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 10:40:07 pm »
The GOP in 2024 need to run somebody who can hold onto the Trump base from 2020 but attract those suburban and independent voters. Without that they will not win. Donald Trump should not and will not  be the 2024  nominee
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 10:49:35 pm »
Kinzinger is IL version of Paddy O'Rourke.  A huge nacho. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 11:30:35 pm »
The GOP in 2024 need to run somebody who can hold onto the Trump base from 2020 but attract those suburban and independent voters. Without that they will not win. Donald Trump should not and will not  be the 2024  nominee

Kinzinger sure as shit ain't it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 11:33:09 pm »
Kinzinger sure as shit ain't it.

No, he is definitely not

Barry Goldwater

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 11:51:51 pm »
Which party is he going to run for?

As of now, there seems to be no constituency for slow-witted, disloyal, and insufferable opportunists, but who knows? That might change.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 11:53:26 pm »

As of now, there seems to be no constituency for slow-witted, disloyal, and insufferable opportunists, but who knows? That might change.

He’ll probably be the next Charlie Crist. Someone who desperately wants to remain relevant but doesn’t know what party to run in

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 04:48:14 am »

Wrong. POTUS TRUMP is president now and he was duly elected.  You didn't like the prosperity, freedoms?  All the help for Veterans?  Securing our border?   Not taking any pay for 4 years, nor any TRUMP working for him. So what is this negative issue you have about POTUS TRUMP?  WE WANT TRUMP..BACK. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2021, 04:49:49 am »

I agree.  RINO...POS.